Got turned down by girls because in Military/ Stupid Liberals - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    I myself felt like I was starting to become one of those anti-war liberals who believes that our servicemen are the bad guys. LOL. But, common sense, logic, and reason helped me realize that it was all bulls**t. LOL.

Right, because all of the "women" out there are oh so decent and respectable ALL of the time. Give me a break. I agree that treating a woman with respect and decency is the right thing to do. But all of that goes out of the window when all they're looking for is to get laid, too. E5NAMKROW and JetPilot: Your advice and words of wisdom are certainly good words to live by. But let's not forget, women have hormones too. If both RememberMorriso and the girl were looking to start a relationship, the whole story might have played out quite differently.

Credits
    Savings
    Gentlemen, might I remind you it takes two to tango. Respect goes both ways and when you don't give respect you don't get respect. Also when you don't respect yourself it shows to the outside, especially late at night in bars!!

Tjr1070. I Completely Agree With You On That. Myself I Treat People The Way I Want To Be Treated And I Teach My Little Girls That Also. I Give People The Same Respect I Want In Return And If They Can't Give Me The Kinda Of Respect I Give Them Then The Way I Look At It Is F*ck Them..the Way I Look At It Is I Don't Have Time For Stupid Ass People That Don't Know The Meaning Of Respect. I Would Rather Stick A Kbar In There F*cking Throat Then To Even Mess With Them....sorry One Of Those Days....

Ah, Dress Blues. AKA: Women Magnets. Secret is, you gotta at least buy them a drink ot two before you ask them if they want to f***. Get some functioning brain cells between the ears.

jetdawgg
    Guest Free Member
    RemM, next time you go to the bar, look for a group of women (3-5) and pick them all up. Call them all out to you. You may want to leave the ugly one out though, I would

Use the rap that they will miss out on something if they don't have you. They will like your bravado and think you are the hottest guy in the bar

A good line I always used. Do you just sit around and look pretty all night, or do you dance? Worked for me. Just thought I would edjucmacate you young tadpoles.

Credits
    Savings
    Sgt Addy: I hear you Brother, with the state of the economy and politics lately I feel like sticking a K-Bar into alot of peoples throats!!

catch 22

The ones most likely to go home after a short intro at a bar , are also the ones most likely to be liberal bithces who wont appreciate military service.

Sorry about your mardi gras experience OldTop. When I returned home in 67 from Nam I was treated with respect never had to buy a drink at a bar when they found out I was a Marine and surely didn't have any trouble with women.. Southern women always loved military men. The one you ran across was probably a tourist from Calif.

well,well sounds like you really did get fucckked. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

bootlace15 out

I Stand By Pilot. Times Do Change, But Respect, Morals And Manners Was In And Still Is In My House Hold. Raised 3 Gals And A Son. Yes Them Gals Were Told By Dear Old Dad, Early About The Life Cycles And Chit. My Pic. Was On The Fireplace Of My Boot Pic. Ha Ha, The Gals Had To Bring The Date Home For Me To See First Hand, Naturaly Then Would See The Pic And Get A Hint,if Not By My Pic. My Look At Them Did The Trick. Now I Got Seven Grand Kids And The Gals Are Still Married To The Same One. You Can Figure How There Husbands Behaved. Ha Ha

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    THAT'S WHY I CLOSE MY HATCH,WHILE I'M POPPIN THOSE NAPPY HEADED HO'S I PICK UP AT THE LOCAL WATERING HOLE.MY DAUGHTERS ARE VERY JEALIOUS AND POSSESSIVE.PLUS IT SEEMS AS THOUGH,WHEN THEY SEE ME WEARING MY OLD CAMMIE COVER;THEY COME RUNNING.WHY,CAUSE THE ECONOMY;PLUS THEY THINK THIS BIGG.DICK OLD FART IS A SUGAR DADDY! AFTER I POP 'EM I SEND THEIR AZZ 2THA' BUS STOP WITH A BUS TICKET.CHICKS ARE LIKE THE BUS,ANOTHER WILL BE BY IN 5MIN'S.24/7-365 A YR.SEMPERS LOVER BOY'S(LMFAO)

Quote Originally Posted by FISTFU68 View Post
    THAT'S WHY I CLOSE MY HATCH,WHILE I'M POPPIN THOSE NAPPY HEADED HO'S I PICK UP AT THE LOCAL WATERING HOLE.MY DAUGHTERS ARE VERY JEALIOUS AND POSSESSIVE.PLUS IT SEEMS AS THOUGH,WHEN THEY SEE ME WEARING MY OLD CAMMIE COVER;THEY COME RUNNING.WHY,CAUSE THE ECONOMY;PLUS THEY THINK THIS BIGG.DICK OLD FART IS A SUGAR DADDY! AFTER I POP 'EM I SEND THEIR AZZ 2THA' BUS STOP WITH A BUS TICKET.CHICKS ARE LIKE THE BUS,ANOTHER WILL BE BY IN 5MIN'S.24/7-365 A YR.SEMPERS LOVER BOY'S(LMFAO)
    LOL

I wish me and you were drinking buddies!!!

If your old ass comes to Dallas im gonna hook you up!

I had to laugh at this one. Raised three daughters. Had the pattern, just could not get a handle on it. In retrospect, I probably scared the hell out of them young lads. They had to come in and meet the dad before they took my daughters out. That was the rule. Funny, when I said have them home by midnight (on weekends) and the only excuse would be if you were both in the emergency ward at the hospital, how they would show up at about 2345.

Thread Information