Too pretty to be a Marine! - Page 4
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rains View Post
    Mabye its just me but, what is the point in asking the question "am I too pretty to be a Marine"....
    You see, young grasshopper. There are some out there that feed off attention. And seriously, what better way is there to get attention on a forum dominated by males than to ask the question "Am I too pretty to...?"?

Quote Originally Posted by Cpl to Civ
    Instead of helping out someone we would rather thrash her
    Thing is Cpl, she appears to be wanting to be treated just like every other male poolee, and that's exactly what I intend to do, becuase if one of these male poolees came in and asked if they were too handsome I would have the same response. To be honest with you I don't think anyone was as hard on her as they should have been for asking such a ludicris question. Some of the salty Marines on this site would have gave a male wannabe hell for asking this EXACT same question.

Woman Marines get treated the same as all other Marines.
    That is absolute bull ****!!!

Quote Originally Posted by outlaw3179 View Post
    lol..thanks Wing.
    C'mon Sgt., let us in on the secret!!!

This whole thread is why I'm so glad I don't work with females, and why I'm glad Hawaii has probably the least amount of female Marines of any base in the Marine Corps

Quote Originally Posted by Achped View Post
    This whole thread is why I'm so glad I don't work with females, and why I'm glad Hawaii has probably the least amount of female Marines of any base in the Marine Corps
    MCRD SD maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Brewer0311 View Post
    MCRD SD maybe?
    Ye i think you win on that subject lol

Quote Originally Posted by yellowwing View Post
    Well hey man! We got to keep some poolees around.
    I didn't see his post, but I bet he said what I was thinking......

Roger that Sgt Wookie!

And yeah I think Cpl Brewer got me on that one lol, but as a major fleet base...Hawaii.

Well You Got Your Attention. Why Didnt You Just Title It I Need Attention. If This Is An Honest To Gods Truth Question, I Feel For You. There Are Way More Important Questions You Should Have...the Least Of Which Is Am I Too Pretty. Well, You Got My Attention And I Gave You Some. Congratulations And Good Luck In Your Future Aspects Of Becoming On Of The Few. UNFORTUNATELY, YES FEMALES GET TREATED DIFFERENT. A GOOD NCO OR SNCO WILL TREAT YOU PROPERLY. GOOD LUCK.

W2BMARINEGIRL-
    after looking at your picture, the answer is simpley- NO!!
    You are pathetic. Go bother some flyboys somewhere. I am suprised you are not blonde and wearing big bug eyed sunglasses.

Just one word of advice, if you hit the fleet. Stay away from grunts after they just got off long field op. We get crazy

Outlaw, I saw your post. You're out of control dude lol

let's see, I'm picturing her as a Marine, but I don't think she comes close to looking as good as Big sis Kim.

Just can't visualize that.

Attention W.H.O.R.E

Don't think your looks can get you everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by HurricaneRJ View Post
    let's see, I'm picturing her as a Marine, but I don't think she comes close to looking as good as Big sis Kim.

Just can't visualize that.
    Cougars are where its at!

Did I just say that?

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Kisses Hurricane & Matt!

Chumley's right - we women are as bad as you men and there's not a damned thing wrong with it. (I can see this one being moved to the Hooch) Thing is, with us women, it's not a good thing to kiss and tell. As soon as somebody comes down with the clap, it's always the WM's fault even though the guys are the ones that rode bare back. Fk the dumb$hit! I wasn't no Saint (imagine that!) but, I never put anything on film or audio tape so, it never happened. If I were to have a blast from my past, I would say it wasn't me. I already have to step to the side every time I open up a closet around here anyway (because of all the bones in them). And yeah, the ratio of men to women on some bases is 100 to 1 - I only wanted a few out of the 100. I left some for my Sisters. If we had had cell phones back then and some a$$hole decided to get sneaky and sneak a pic, he would have that cell phone taken from him and shoved up his a$$ sideways. What's he going to tell Medical happened? Nothing, he's going to tell them some stupid thing that only another male is going to understand. He's not going to say some WM was giving him oral sex and she took it from him and did it. They WILL believe that he was acting like a dumba$$ in his own room, walking around naked, maybe drunk and took a notion that he wanted to see what that cell phone would feel like shoved up his a$$ sideways.

Thread Information