Too pretty to be a Marine!
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Too pretty to be a Marine!

I hear this all the time and it makes me laugh and smile everytime! No one is too pretty to be a Marine. But i want to know and this may sound like a really dumb question but do girls in the Marine Corp really get treated different because i hear two sides to this story!

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..................... ..................

Quote Originally Posted by Achped View Post

ROFL. run Morgan run.

hmm.. idk but I dont mind pretty girls.

Morgan, here's the thing.

I need to see you in person. You see, there are girls that are in fact too pretty to be Marines! Its the truth! The only way to know for sure is to have an experienced lance criminal check you out, and seeing as how I deploy to Iraq in a few days I really need you to hop on a plane and get over to Hawaii ASAP. I will just give you the quick look-over and tell you if you are too pretty to serve in my Corps.

Honestly though, I can get into some real in-depth stuff about military girls. Hawaii has a bunch of girls from all branches, and while my favorite are Air Force, it has nothing do with looks. It has more to do with...well...I'll keep that to myself.

In fact, truth be told, most Marine girls ARE gorgeous. I don't work with female Marines, but when I went to Okinawa (Godddd thats where they ALL go) they were smokin! Its incredible. I always pictured them as butchy and such, and while there are a few like that, its nothing like the common perception. They are in better shape than the other branches and just are in general hotter.

The Army on the other hand....ugh...its horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Rains View Post
    ROFL. run Morgan run.
    stuff like this dont scare me away haha! i don't mind when people say this to me cause i love proving people wrong!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Achped View Post

NOW WHO DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING?

Dave

Ahhh, but I helped her out in the longrun!

No girl is too pretty to serve in my Corps just as long as she serves with me!!!

Seriously Morgan, there are loads of gorgeous female Marines. Tons of them. Thats why I keep getting in trouble!!! If they were ugly I wouldve never....well yeah i probably still would have but still, there are alot of pretty ones

Achped, bro, you got it all wrong. There is the Lance Criminal inspection board to go in front of to determine this, it is not solely a one Marine job to determine this, haha, I'm just messing.

No you're not. lol

Whats the first thing all the lance coolies do when a new PFC is on deck?

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Credits
    Savings
    Professionalism dictates that everyone is treated equally.
    Reality is that pretty people tend to have it a little tiny bit easier than the rest of us.
    It's not right, it's not fair.
    Don't expect to be treated differently than anyone else.

That said, non-rates get in line behind the NCO's.

Wow... Who didn't see this coming..?

First, what the hell kind of question is that? You want to be taken seriously and not like some bimbo? Act serious first. Right now, you're the latter category. Hence the attention you're getting from the "Lance Criminal" section. You won't think it's so funny after you've been a Lance Corporal for 4 years and your Pro / Cons reflect that people think you're a joke. Or worse, you get promoted and you're just a useless piece of preening crap who took the spot from someone more deserving.

Well, I am not a bimbo nor will i ever be and i take anything that i do seriously especially the Marine Corp.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by W2BMARINEGIRL View Post
    Well, I am not a bimbo nor will i ever be and i take anything that i do seriously especially the Marine Corp.
    W2BMARINEGIRL,

While the initial topic and responses were somewhat fun, let's be straight up. If you want to argue, go find some other people to hang out with. The Lieutenant gave you a hint that there is much more to being a Marine than looks. The character you display is what matters. Looks are fleeting. If you take everything so seriously, recognize now that any back trash talk to any senior Marine is not gonna be tolerated. If you didn't like what Lt Isworei had to say, too bad. Shut up and move on, but don't friggin brush him off. Learn now. CORPS

Thread Information