POOL-ees and DEPers! ATTENTION ON DECK! - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Registered User Free Member aires808's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Sir I have exactly one month until I leave, my ship date is June 23rd. I have been in DEP since July 10, 2002 almost a year now I feel as strong as ever that I made the right decision. I'll catch you on the flip side.Semper Fi!

Dan

firstsgtmike
    Guest Free Member
    gatormatt,

I've marked my calendar. I expect to see you back here by Monday the 7th of July to share your pearls of wisdom with the poolees.

If you plan on being an officer, here and now is a good place to demonstrate your leadership potential.

sir i ve been around for about 2months now and goin to boot on august 11 if i lose my weight

being fat sucks

Sir, I have been around for close to a year now and I feel I am very knowledgable about the corps but I am always willing to learn more, so if you have anything for me please feel free to e-mail me thank you.

"One team One fight"
    J-Hack

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    XERO EVD:

If you lose the weight? WTFO?? You obligated yourself to service in the Corps. Don't you have the same sense of commitment to get within shipping stanards?? What type of nutrition and PT schedue are you on? You have weeks to get ready. How much weight have you dropped since Depping in? How far to go? How often do you weigh in at the recruiting office? Get back to me when you have all these answers.

SIXGUNS

Registered User Free Member 03Infantry's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    2 weeks left and I'm gone to boot Sir.

Looks like I'm the lucky little bugger who has the longest to wait. It will be about 5 years before we'll learn if I've got what it takes to become a United States Marine. Geez. That sounds so long, but considering I've already waited 4 years...

I honestly don't remember how long I've been around this 'site, but I have been around at least military.com for a year. I also check out , and, obviously, this treasure trove of information. I don't know much, but I am interested in helping out where I can.

Jackie,
    You and I have the same amount of time to wait. Don't feel alone, Sis. By this time next year I'll know if I was able to get into a service academy or earn an ROTC scholarship but even in those cases I'll have another four years of proving myself before anyone even considers calling me a United States Marine.

... just wanted to let you know you're not alone, Sis. I'll be waiting by your side for the day we can show the world what we've got and see if we have what it takes to earn the Title.

Jess,
    In the words of SSgt Salyers, THAT'S MOTIVATIN'!

Hey, Sis, at least we know we want to be Marines. That puts us ahead of most of our peers, as far as plans for the future go. We've got a goal to work towards, and plenty of time to work on maxing the PFT and all sorts of other good stuff.

You've got that right, Sis!

Credits
    Savings
    how do you have five years Devilpup if you were born in 86? Just wondering because you are only a year younger then I am and I leave in 15 days.

22devilpup87 is gonna have a go at bein' an officer. Come on, Matt, she as much as said so! You just get up from a nap or what! LOL.

Matt, if yer PT is good, ya might ease up a bit and rest some. Excercise enough to stay loose. Go over yer other stuff and try to memorize as much as ya can. The last day ot two before ya head out, ya oughta mebbe rest as much as ya can.

Credits
    Savings
    Ahh........I slept through everything, Just kidding. My recruiters said to stop heavy lifting........I do heavy weightlifting, they want me to get my rest. I have been studing anytime I can. I really think this site has helped me extremely prepare for bootcamp. I thank all you Marines who have helped me. I hope I have what it takes. I have to say you Sgt. Bones have really helped, even when you were riding me...........that prepared me the most.

Compared to what's comin', 03, you'll think I was bein' easy!! LMAO.

You make sure ya give us the heads up the day before ya leave, and then ya make damn sure ya drop by when ya get yer Eagle Globe and Anchor and tell us all about it! Lately, I haven't heard too many of the new Marines tell the POOl-ees that we did them any good. Only thing ya see is that PFC avatar when they drop back by! LOL.

Credits
    Savings
    Haha

Thread Information