I got a letter from Rct____today - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Well I got a letter form MGarrison (not achped) today. He is well and wanting mail!

You know the ropes if you want his addy, PM me.

Dave

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I got a letter today from "POLIZEI", he was on T-6 on Feb 21st when he wrote the letter. At that time he was having pain in his ankles, but he refused medical, at that time. He said Boot was easier than he expected but he knew the long hard days are still ahead of him. He wants mail from any of his friends on this site.

PM me if you want his address.

Dave

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I heard from Semperfimom's boys today...well one of them, Steve I think. They are fine on TD-35 when this letter was written. said to say hello to all from himself and Chris (his brother).

Dave

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Got a letter today from Jeremy Wiggins, he is doing fine, wants to say hello to all and wants mail.

PM me for his addy.

Dave

Corpsman Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    DAVE.....It's obvious, to me, that you're one of "The Good Guys"!! Helping out these fine young men, gets you another step up, on the "Stairway to Heaven"!!!.....DOC

=)

Just sent motivational letters and reading materials to 11 Recruits...it's a good feeling, and makes me remember looking forward to mail call and missing home.

again, this thread is for dave to post the addresses of recruits who want letters, not for everybody to have reminiscent conversation..... so again, if you aren't dave then lock it up!!!!!

Hey everyone! Well I got a letter from Rct. Robert (MrRobert on here), he seems to be doing really well, he has about 16 days left, so time has gone by fast for him he said. I also got a letter yesterday from Rct. Thompson (Joshtky) who has been on the island since 20090908 and went to MRP sometime after training day 50. He is staying motivated too. Let me know if anyone wants either of their addresses.

I really should haze the crap out of you... you disrespecting me in daves thread???

what does the post right above yours say?!

I don't want you posting in this thread again, you got something to say then PM me. if you want something posted here then PM Dave.

Sorry Ssgt. , didn't see that post I was just excited to post about the letters I got. Should we start a thread for everyone to write when they receive a letter then? Since this is a community and all.

No, you should adhere to SSgt's message and PM either davblay or the SSgt and they'll post the information. Learn to follow instructions poolee.

and while you're at it, re-read my post about NOT posting in here again!!!! you want to convey a message to me you PM me!! attention to detail poolee! you will fail in recruit training if you keep up at your current pace.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Thanks Marines ya'll snagged my thunder. Isnt it strange that the longer you are around the Corps really never changes

Jim

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jinelson View Post
    Thanks Marines ya'll snagged my thunder. Isnt it strange that the longer you are around the Corps really never changes

Jim
    We know you haven't been feeling well lately. We got your back!

davblay, I am Jeremy's father. I would like to have his email address.
    Thanks,

Jerry Wiggins

Thread Information