Bed Wetting. - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bed Wetting.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jrhd97 View Post
    I read half that book and never picked it back up. Refused to watch the movie. 10% is giving him credit.
    I was saying that he was one of the 10% in the Corps that make life miserable for the other 90%! By his own admission, he was a non hacker! After his little hazing in his new outfit, he tried to get out of duty. That SSgt saw something in him and gave him a chance, then he even let that SSgt down!

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by davblay View Post
    I was saying that he was one of the 10% in the Corps that make life miserable for the other 90%! By his own admission, he was a non hacker! After his little hazing in his new outfit, he tried to get out of duty. That SSgt saw something in him and gave him a chance, then he even let that SSgt down!
    Thats why I never finished the book nor watched the movie. It was obvious he was a Sht bird. I'm sorry my sister spent her money buying me that rag.

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Walking Cow...been a long time how is Squattin' Heifer?

Wait until you complete your tour/retirement with the Marine Corps and you go to a VA sawbones and if you are a male they ask you the stupid question,"Are you pregnant?"

Somebody up in Washington is getting good money to write those forms!

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Blooper View Post
    Walking Cow...been a long time how is Squattin' Heifer?

Wait until you complete your tour/retirement with the Marine Corps and you go to a VA sawbones and if you are a male they ask you the stupid question,"Are you pregnant?"

Somebody up in Washington is getting good money to write those forms!
    Yes Sir, a long time! I was eating a sub when I saw your post, and almost choked. Well, her britches are on fire and her udder overflowin'. Women, never can understand 'em.

Those poor Veterans, going through all the trouble getting VA attention, then asked if they are pregnant. And to think my taxes are funding the stupid questions. Oh well, that's life I guess.

What would happen to a recruit who wets his bed?

He has an order drawn up from the Company Commander saying he cannot hydrate after 16:00, and every night instead of "To the core!" and hydrating, the platoon says, "To (recruit's name!")

How do I know this? We had a recruit who wet his rack every night during training. He made it, he's my brother in arms and a fellow marine. He had heart, and that's all that matters.

I just found this this post i cant believe it sliped by.

So we had a guy by the name of "............" he ****ed onhimself everyday even in his Charlies when we were drilling for graduation.

Yeah just like McCullagh said Company commander would probally say no hydrating after a certain time.

My question to you is do you wet your bed?

If you are a bed wetter that is a little bit embarassed and asking this question in an indirect manner as a result, or not, here's some good advice: drink cranberry juice. Drink a few glasses of this a day. My little sister had this problem a little bit longer in life than she should've. I heard the cranberry juice tip when i was in school to be an EMT-P (paramedic) and after a couple of weeks she was almost 100% cured.

Quote Originally Posted by Haffner View Post
    drink cranberry juice. Drink a few glasses of this a day. My little sister had this problem a little bit longer in life than she should've. I heard the cranberry juice tip when i was in school to be an EMT-P (paramedic) and after a couple of weeks she was almost 100% cured.
    Yeah if you have a yeast infection

Ok Gentlemen, to answer your questions, no I am not a bed wetter, I do not look down upon those who do, but it just seemed a lil' out of the ordinary when I saw it while filling out the "Big 5". Hope that clears things up a bit.

Just noticed your stats Walking Cow: Pullups:12 Situps:80 RUN: SLACKIN'??? I surely hope you don't plan on becoming a Marine with that run time. We hate sandbaggers here. Oh well I guess you're already at boot. Good luck...you will certainly need it.

If your really tired, i mean pounded dog sh*t tired. You might be surpised what a guy can sleep through without getting up for trivial tasks like peeing.

who deleted my posts

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I made it to 14, and still had 'issues' so my parents took me to see the Dr. He was an old fart and kinda wise. He just told me to hold it,,,, during the day,, every day till I almost couldn't. It strengthened something,,and worked for me.
    But I'm guessing, All people are different. And Walking Cow,,,, This ain't directed at you..

Quote Originally Posted by volcomkid22 View Post
    Just noticed your stats Walking Cow: Pullups:12 Situps:80 RUN: SLACKIN'??? I surely hope you don't plan on becoming a Marine with that run time. We hate sandbaggers here. Oh well I guess you're already at boot. Good luck...you will certainly need it.

Sorry to mislead you sir, but October 15th was the last time I tested my situps/pull ups. I ship July 20th 2009, I didn't notice I deleted my shipdate when I updated my situps. I am planning my run this week.

hey walking cow to answer your question the reason they ask if you wet the bed, is because it is not allways but sometimes can be a physical manifestation of a mental problem. Which can mean that bedwetting is your body's way of handling stress and since there is very little research on bedwetting in adults. The military in general avoids it because quite often they cant fix it and they cant figure out why it happens.

Thread Information