Hello Marines and a question........ - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Stay Away From The Dirtbag,even If He Is Your Freind He Is Just Going To Drag You Down With Him.

Quote Originally Posted by AL49BGN View Post
    Stay Away From The Dirtbag,even If He Is Your Freind He Is Just Going To Drag You Down With Him.
    no worries ssgt, unlike him and his disregard, I have a wife, son and awesome mx racing career, and I am a Marine. I wouldnt ruin that for anything. I learned while I was in(97-2001) to become a leader, a good nco because if I wasnt Marines could die. Thats the mentality that was taught to us Marines. Its just seems like a totally different Corps now. The maturity isnt there, our nco's are not even getting the training they should etc. So thats when **** happens. Like I said above, we were trained that if we made mistakes our Marines would die. Now Marines are worried about if they can bring laptops, ipods and cell phones to SOI. What the F*** is that? sorry to carry on off topic but damn!

Anyway good news now-- going back in for a 3 year reserve bit but will try and get an active billet after my first year! should have my packet finished up next month! Semper Fi--bad news I have to go back to SOI with all the young turds.

Quote Originally Posted by usmc0331 View Post
    no worries ssgt, unlike him and his disregard, I have a wife, son and awesome mx racing career, and I am a Marine. I wouldnt ruin that for anything. I learned while I was in(97-2001) to become a leader, a good nco because if I wasnt Marines could die. Thats the mentality that was taught to us Marines. Its just seems like a totally different Corps now. The maturity isnt there, our nco's are not even getting the training they should etc. So thats when **** happens. Like I said above, we were trained that if we made mistakes our Marines would die. Now Marines are worried about if they can bring laptops, ipods and cell phones to SOI. What the F*** is that? sorry to carry on off topic but damn!

Anyway good news now-- going back in for a 3 year reserve bit but will try and get an active billet after my first year! should have my packet finished up next month! Semper Fi--bad news I have to go back to SOI with all the young turds.
    I AM GLAD TO HEAR HOW SQUARED AWAY YOU ARE.YOU ARE RIGHT THINGS NOW A DAY ARE DIFFERENT FROM WHEN I SERVED BUT IT IS LIKE THAT EVERYWHERE NOT JUST IN THE CORPS.WE JUST HAVE TO SURROUND OURSELVES WITH PEOPLE THAT ARE GOING TO INSPIRE US AND PUSH US TO BE THE BEST.AS AN NCO YOU MUST LEAD BY EXAMPLE.GOOD LUCK DEVILDOG!

Thread Information