Con artists troll for patriotic consumers - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Originally posted by CplDawson
    I never said I was not alive and kicking..

I'm out there working and trying to get back into shape to go back in!

MoFo?....sad, very sad...A little insecure about things! Lack of brains so you hope your balls will compensate? Not in the real world though!
    Young Man, :lick: if you only knew. maybe I'm gettin old or maybe I'm cutting you some slack. We are different era Marines, but nun the less we are Brothers. Semper Fidelis, Marine. Good luck with your shaping back up.

Yer hammerin' the wrong Marine. Keep yippin' and ya might git yer butt handed to ya....least of all, quarterdecked...0311's givin' ya a heads-up Boot, far as bein' a winger...ain't nuthin' there ta brag about....git down, git dirty...then talk to me.

Now you wanna call it 'back-stabbing', go ahead....DoZo...MoFo

USMC0311,

I just checked out your web site and I give you much respect you are part of the History of the Marine Corps that I joined to become a part of, the stories of people like you that I have read about and have admired for years, and a part of the History that i had hope to cut for myself.

I say History not to make you feel old, but out of Pride and Heritage that is the Corps....

To all of you who have served and have commented on this post and my statments I extend the same gratitude for your efforts and sacrafices and those of whom served and died at your side.

oooh raaah men and yes Semper Fidelis Brothers!

Also note out of that Respect, Honor, Courage and since that yes this is a family and a band of brothers, I have ammended most of my comments!

Reading this reminds me of the days of living in a squad bay.

At lights out two Marines would begin to out do each other with verbal insults.

We all laughed ourselfs to sleep.

And again----I'm LMAO!

I think no matter what era you served some things never change!

Brothers will always have a love hate relationship and nothing develops bonds like a good verbal joust.

I hope to spend more time here and learn more about the history of the people on this web site.

Arzach you served 4 I served 4 guess that makes both of us boots (respectfully) yours just have a lot more miles Sarg!

Brothers will always have a love hate relationship and nothing develops bonds like a good verbal joust.

I hope to spend more time here and learn more about the history of the people on this web site.

Arzach you served 4 I served 4 guess that makes both of us boots (respectfully) yours just have a lot more miles Sarg!
    Yer on the right track Brother. We are wtf it Is. You have come to the best Marine site on the Net. Thank You for carrying on the Tradition.

My 5yr old is next in line he kicked the damn army recrutiers out of the house said "we are a MARINE FAMILY!"

You'll do fine Dawson...these boots I wear have traveled far, same as a lot of Marines that I am 'boot' to.....

No words just a smile on my face!

No words just a smile on my face!
    a **** eatin grin...cuz yer ass didn't get smashed Marine.
    Like I said...This IS the BEST Marine site on the NET

BTW Cpl Dawson...WELCOME to Leatherneck.com

Thread Information