Medical Exam
Create Post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Medical Exam

Unhappy Medical Exam

I have been really looking into joining the military either the army or the marines but mostly the marines and i was wondering what if i had a previous "attempted suicide" as they said and went to the hospital and went through all the steps and was on lock down for 3 days in a facility when i was 16 years old. I note that i havent done any of that since then and i never plan to in the future. how much at a disadvantage am i to join the marines?

Credits
    Savings
    Lets see a profile.

I could make a profile but i just need an answer before i figure out if i want to go get my college credits so i can be qualified for my education

3 days in lock-down, WTF

Quote Originally Posted by Condrius View Post
    I could make a profile but i just need an answer before i figure out if i want to go get my college credits so i can be qualified for my education
    Someone COULD give you an answer if it wasn't for your crappy response.

WHO ARE YOU?

I Would Suggest Talking To A Recruiter. Then Go From There.

Quote Originally Posted by thewookie View Post
    Someone COULD give you an answer if it wasn't for your crappy response.

WHO ARE YOU?
    its not a crappy response its a simple question and i need an answer so i can know whether to sign up or not.

Credits
    Savings
    learn To Follow Simple Rules Like Filling Out A Profile Junior!! If You Can't Follow These Basic Instructions You Will Never Make A Pimple On Chesty's Backside. Check Out The Airforce.

and exactly how do i make this "profile" you speak of?

go to the top of the page where it says"my info" and start filling in the blanks. Then you should probably go to the poolee page and read the rules for posting!

Alright so i have filled out my profile but i do not have a picture of myself that would work it said it failed. can someone please answer my question for me

What do you think Marines? Should we answer Mr. ****forbrains question? Sounds to me like he has all the freaking answers anyway....

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by jarheadlady View Post
    What do you think Marines? Should we answer Mr. ****forbrains question? Sounds to me like he has all the freaking answers anyway....
    Yeah, be patient Gunny. He's still a civilian. Can't expect miracles.

You need to contact a recruiter and tell him/her the whole truth. They can advise you on current policy much better than I can.

Quote Originally Posted by jarheadlady View Post
    using the power trip method dosent necessarily work. try a new way of looking at it and maby u'll find urself not being laughed at by me and my friends for being ignorant. and thanks jhrd for the response i'll probably go to the recruiter tomorrow and check it out.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Condrius View Post
    very agressive i see...... you gotta learn to answer a question not be ignorant. but who knows ur prolly a ****** neways on a power trip correct?
    WTF!! WHO THE HEL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? PULL YOUR SORRY HEAD OUT OF YOUR AZZ AND SHOW SOME RESPECT YOU P.O.S!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WENT THERE. YOU'LL NEVER MAKE IT BOY. GO HOME YOU WORTHLESS SH!T! POST A RESPONSE LIKE THAT. MAYBE WE SHOULD BRING BACK STONING .

wasnt disrespecting i was stating a fact and it wasnt towards u in anyway if u read what i said and what i quoted.

Thread Information