Hey Bros,,,,,,,,
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Credits
    Savings
    Images

Hey Bros,,,,,,,,

Can we vote any of these pups up for hanging???? I am dog tired of some Baby Azz wannabees coming in here with no respect, little grey matter, and flapping their jib.

These younguns are gettin old.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I'm up for it sparkie - I got your back!

Credits
    Savings
    They are gonna argue iffen you tell them NO!

They are gonna argue iffen you tell them YES!

They are gonna believe their cousins buddy, who WAS gonna join the army as a ricky recon, before they even THINK about believing or listening to a Marine, with some semblance of reliability.

They are NOT going to read the rules.

They are going to continously post in text message style.

They are going to continue to use the forums as their personal chat site.

What is the cure? Delete and Ban. No more marching to the poolee forum, BAN!! Do this for a 3 day spanking. No more counseling, re, the rules. Delete and BAN!!

ALSO, BAN! the replier to their posts, who goes on as if nothing is out of whack or whatever.

Yep, this will take a bunch of work, BUT, WE, Marines, could simplify things, iffen we answered their dumbarsed posts, with a simple .

After a bit if time, MAYBE, they would get the message.

Who knows?

I'm right here with you... being a school teacher is the hardest thing to do after 20 years in the Corps. I want to rip someones head off their shoulders and shi* down the stump at least twice a day. They will always think they know more than we do because they are numb from the neck up. THEN you have the jrotc idiots who think that being a cadet for 3 or 4 years in high school is something like being an actual member of the U.S. military.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by jarheadlady View Post
    I'm right here with you... being a school teacher is the hardest thing to do after 20 years in the Corps. I want to rip someones head off their shoulders and shi* down the stump at least twice a day. They will always think they know more than we do because they are numb from the neck up. THEN you have the jrotc idiots who think that being a cadet for 3 or 4 years in high school is something like being an actual member of the U.S. military.
    LMAO!!

Them pukes that THINK they know it all should all go army.

Sparkie, While some of the same boreass stuff is exhausting to read and look at, Think of all the funny stuff i.e.......Can I bring my cell phone to Boot camp? do we run on a track at boot camp? Is the water cold in Boot camp? Can I get in the Marines with no diploma, and bad teeth?.......and of course the classic,.....Should I start training to be a sniper by lying in the weeds with a broom stick?....C'mon man some of this stuff is priceless!

Quote Originally Posted by CplKJSpevak View Post
    of course the classic,.....Should I start training to be a sniper by lying in the weeds with a broom stick?....C'mon man some of this stuff is priceless!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh my God I laughed so hard at that....

Quote Originally Posted by sparkie View Post
    Can we vote any of these pups up for hanging???? I am dog tired of some Baby Azz wannabees coming in here with no respect, little grey matter, and flapping their jib.

These younguns are gettin old.
    Wish in one hand and Crap in the other and see which one fills up the fastest. I would bet on the latter. Most Poolees are brain dead and most don't know anything other than they read it somewhere in a book. They have no idea of what they are getting into nor do they care. The majority of them should shut their pie holes and pay attention.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I got the rope

Why put this in the poolee hall. If we are as stupid as you say, we won't even understand what you guys are trying to tell us. So you should just put it into effect anyway after an official announcement- ban the idiots and all that. It's your site, moderate as you see fit.

Not going to apologize for other poolee's stupidity, but everyone is stupid sometimes, and most teenagers are know-it-alls and smart asses- probably even back when you were joining the Marines it was the same- though probably to a lesser extent, and not in the same manner.

Can I bring my cell phone to Boot camp? do we run on a track at boot camp? Is the water cold in Boot camp? Can I get in the Marines with no diploma, and bad teeth?.......and of course the classic,.....Should I start training to be a sniper by lying in the weeds with a broom stick?....C'mon man some of this stuff is priceless!
    Do you really get questions like that? That's pretty sad....

Wow, took longer than I thought for my fellow poolees to start posting in this thread and proving the Marines' point.

Well, anyway, I'd better get my popcorn.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinR90 View Post
    Why put this in the poolee hall. If we are as stupid as you say, we won't even understand what you guys are trying to tell us. So you should just put it into effect anyway after an official announcement- ban the idiots and all that. It's your site, moderate as you see fit.

Not going to apologize for other poolee's stupidity, but everyone is stupid sometimes, and most teenagers are know-it-alls and smart asses- probably even back when you were joining the Marines it was the same- though probably to a lesser extent, and not in the same manner.
    Case in point Poolees! Bonehead! Doesn't matter what you think Marines should do. You're probably the one that got Sparkie started in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Marine84 View Post
    Case in point Poolees! Bonehead! Doesn't matter what you think Marines should do. You're probably the one that got Sparkie started in the first place.

You have to love all aspects of the Marine Corps, the good and the bad. It all makes you stronger.

I'm glad I could supply some entertainment for you Marines. I'll be here all week (Parris Island is calling me).

Thread Information