Becomming a marine
Create Post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Becomming a marine

Since i was a kid i have always wanted to be a marine. i got into a accident when i was 13 and broke my ankle and my leg no plates or nothing i am in better shape than most people i know go to the gym all the time will this prevent me from joining the marines?

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    FILL OUT YOUR PROFILE AND ASK AGAIN!

Credits
    Savings
    ****ing text messaging wannabee.

Lie Lie Lie and be able to perform at your MEPS physical.....did I just say that

Credits
    Savings
    no reason to be a dick im not a text message wanna be i just had a question i needed to have answered. i have six scars on my leg from my knee to my ankle 3 on each side... do they check that? ive had surgery on them. i am in great physical shape and can out perform many people i know physically.
    sorry about the profile thing. How do i edit it?
    thanks.

Click on my info at the top. While you're at it, get rid of the damed attitude. You don't rate a thing, coming here and trying to tell Marines that there is no reason to do anything is the wrong answer. There is a reason, because he wanted to... and that's all that matters. This is a Marine site, not a wannabe site.

Credits
    Savings
    alright man sorry chill out. Im just not trying to be a " wanna be" i just want to know this stuff before i see a recruiter if i can even join?

Credits
    Savings
    will they look at my scars and ask a bunch of questions? and do i tell the recruiter or just leave it unsaid?

rofl, you just told a Corporal of Marines to chill out. And you expect us to help you.

Join the Army.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Achped View Post
    rofl, you just told a Corporal of Marines to chill out. And you expect us to help you.

Join the Army.
    ... and he called me a dick. Works for me, as that is the better part of a MAN!!

BTW, wannabee/text message hotshot - I apologize.

Here is the answer to all your problems. CLICK HERE!!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Looks like we got a live wire here ya'll! The juice is about to get cut to it.

Chriso, since you didn't read the first few sticky threads when you landed, let me clue you in on a few before I sic the dogs on you.

1. When you enter these halls full of Marines (some waaaaaaaay older than you), the ONLY thing that should spill out of your pie hole after you ask your question is "YES SIR/MA'AM", "NO SIR/MA'AM", "AYE AYE SIR/MA'AM". Understand? (Correct response here should be "YES MA'AM!"). YOU DO NOT RATE CALLING A MARINE A DICK NOR TO CHILL OUT! Check your attitude at the door.

2. We do require proper grammar of wannabes - show us that your parents haven't wasted all that money giving you an education! It's OK to text on your phone but NOT here. We do require that you fill out (more of, in your case) a profile. We don't really give a damn who/where/what you are but, if you want to be one of us, you shouldn't have trouble telling us a little bit about yourself if we ask.

3. Marines are known for either being your best friend or your worst enemy - which way do you want to take it? You come in OUR house to ask questions about something you want to do and, instead of doing what is required of you to get your question answered, you come straight out the gate calling one Marine a DICK and telling another to CHILL OUT.

And, to answer your question............since you don't think before you spout off at the mouth. Think about it, if you have visible scars, when you go through the medical stuff every doctor you come in contact with is going to ask you what happened. Now, what do YOU think you need to do?

Scroll all the way to the top and look at the top left corner of the page.

This is a Marine Corps Community for MARINE VETERANS.

Your a ****ing guest. So you chill the **** out. Read the rules and edit your profile.

Oh ****, Kim and Bigal on the loose!

Always a good time.

*popping popcorn*

Nope, you're a broke dick- the Marine Corps doesn't want or need you. Go smoke dope with your friends and deal with the fact you don't have what it takes.

Quote Originally Posted by chriso View Post
    alright man sorry chill out. Im just not trying to be a " wanna be" i just want to know this stuff before i see a recruiter if i can even join?
    I'm not even going to waste time on this idiot. He's making it way too easy

Thread Information