Georgia and Russia - Page 6
Create Post
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    I think General George Patton hit it on the head; "We promised the Europeans freedom. It would be worse than dishonorable not to see they have it. This might mean war with the Russians, but what of it? They have no Air Force anymore, their gasoline and ammunition supplies are low. I’ve seen their miserable supply trains; mostly wagons draw by beaten up old horses or oxen. I’ll say this; the Third Army alone with very little help and with damned few casualties, could lick what is left of the Russians in six weeks. You mark my words. Don’t ever forget them. Someday we will have to fight them and it will take six years and cost us six million lives."

The Russkes = Commies

Quote Originally Posted by jsarjr View Post
    I think General George Patton hit it on the head; "We promised the Europeans freedom. It would be worse than dishonorable not to see they have it. This might mean war with the Russians, but what of it? They have no Air Force anymore, their gasoline and ammunition supplies are low. I’ve seen their miserable supply trains; mostly wagons draw by beaten up old horses or oxen. I’ll say this; the Third Army alone with very little help and with damned few casualties, could lick what is left of the Russians in six weeks. You mark my words. Don’t ever forget them. Someday we will have to fight them and it will take six years and cost us six million lives."

General Patton was absoluely correct and most other American Generals knew this fact also but would not say it. PC started back then !! <YUCK> Ole George knew the enemies of America and WAR better than anyone we've ever had in his position...God it would have been nice to have him 'run' the adventure of Vietnam.........say three weeks and it's over. You know he believed in 'when in doubt, charge'......he'd have made a Tremendous MARINE OFFICER !! Russia can't be trusted, the Chinese can't be trusted, the Iranians can't be trusted, the North Koreans can't be trusted, the FRENCH can't be trusted. Isn't it strange that the very people we fought for our freedom, will stand with us through it all ? The Brits have been through this all and frankly, I trust them more than any other nation. I think this wil all blow over but the death count of innocents will not be pretty. As mentioned before, we MUST drill for oil and start today looking for and developing other souces of fuel; fossil fuels are a path to total destruction for America and indeed, the world. AS to the Russians,
    NEVER TRUST THEM...they will alwys have their own agenda going. What
    a different world it would be if George had his way !!

SF..........>Chuck

The Russkies = Commies

Quote Originally Posted by jsarjr View Post

I see RED and George was CORRECT !! ANY DOUBTS ?

SF.......>CHUCK

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by CBS View Post

he'd have made a Tremendous MARINE OFFICER !!
    Yes he would of, He is would of been the equvilent to his cousin Lewis "Chesty" Puller, imagine if both of them were teamed up in the Marines, too bad Patton had a freak accident and died in a car accident? But yes this situation seems like it can turn into a big problem.

Credits
    Savings
    i meant "He would of been" not He is would of been... couldnt edit in time

Orchastrated Events

This really smells of oil, Putin and $$$$$. Watch what happens here in the next few weeks. The Russians will sit tight for a while then leave. It'll all just become a memory other than those poor people who died during this game of money and power !!

Gentlemen, while I'm a combat veteran of the Vietnam War, an older man (64), I say prayers everyday for peace
    on a world-wide basis but I have a demon conception of the RUSSIAN Military..they CAN'T BE TRUSTED - PERIOD !!

COMMUNISM IS NOT DEAD, JUST RESTING ITS HEAD !!

Credits
    Savings
    Yes Sir Sgt. It seems Russia decided to accept the peace offer and said they would with draw but it seems that they havent began to move much. One report says they have dug in around the city of Gori. So the coming weeks will show us what happens. Russia is also saying that Poland could be attacked now for allowing US to setup a missle battery, saying that it will not go unpunished and will face a possible attack, possibly nuclear.

Credits
    Savings
    Russia is just flexing her muscle and seeing what she can get away with. I have a feeling this is just a warm up for something bigger.

josephd
    Guest Free Member
    I see something big going down sometime in the future with this.

McCain himself said "when i look in the eyes of Putin I see three letters.....K, G, and a B!"

That quote right there in itself is reason to let the Russians get out of hand

Russia-Georgia conflict created a big headache for Israel which armed and trained Georgians for years - and now suddenly Russians threaten retaliation by supplying S-300 SAM batteries to Syria. Here is what a prominent Israeli analyst says: http://samsonblinded.org/blog/on-rus...and-israel.htm

Thread Information