Georgia and Russia - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Credits
    Savings
    Images

Cool Backstabbing Fucing Commies-Don't Ever Forget It!!!

DIPLOMATICALLY YES,PHYSICALLY NO;THAT WOULD MEAN WW3!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Old Marine View Post
    November can't come soon enough. We need to get this election over with and send the Shrub packing. Worst President this country has seen. Sure hope he keeps his nose out of where it doesn't belong. We are streched thin enough at the present time.

Sir, "Old Marine"...........with all due respect....'worst President this country has seen'........I beg to differ. I believe LBJ holds that title and in second place is Biily Clinton, Shrub could be in third...I guess but then there are so many opportunities here. Since IKE, I can't really recall a good President.........what about you ?

SEMPER FI..................>Chuck

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    FUC BEING "PC" I'D PUT THE CROWN ON THA' FUCING CLOWN JIMMY CARTER.HE COULD NOT WIPE THE FUDGE OUTTA GEORGE BUSH'S SKIVVIES!!!

Couple of points I want to make here.

First, that Russian planes commonly partake in these little buzzing adventures. It doesn't mean war, it's been going on forever. Hell, when I read about one of these incidents a few years back I did some googln' and found a long list of events just like it in the last few years.

Second, everyone here, especially the salty Marines seem to still be extremely biased against ANYTHING Russian related. No one here is looking at the causes of this. This started when Georgia shelled a city center to retaliate against the seperatists that had recently attacked them. The Georgian attack killed civvies, and peace keepers alike. That's when the ole Ruskies moved in.

Someone also made mention of Russia waiting till the Olympics to do this because GW will be away from his desk...well now, let's think about this for a second. Vladimir Putin is also in China, so I'd think Georgia is the country that made the miscalculation to launch an attack while the Russian PM was away, thinking he wouldn't be about to respond...guess they, just like whoever made the statement here forgot about a little thing called CELL PHONES!

Lastly, no, the U.S. won't get involved, for obvious reasons. And in my humbled opinion, I don't think the U.S. should get involved.

There is a slightly ironic twist to all this. Russia is taking HEAVY losses to the little Georgian military. Kinda sucks for them, since they probably thought this would be a great time to show the world that they're still powerful. Whoops!

Marine Free Member SgtHopperUSMC's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Ok, so where is all the uproar over the Russians killing 1500 or more civillians? We do that and we are the big bad wolf. So what gives? When are we going to get our "ball's" back and not worry about what everyone else thinks. I know we don't kill civillians on purpose but give me a break!

The most ****ed up thing about all of this so far is that the media is focusing more on Edwards ****ing a non-wife than the war that's going on over there.

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Cool Yea You Fucing Biggot You Know Who You Are?

I HEARD THAT,IF IT WAS AFRICA ALL COMMIE PINKO FAGGOTS IN HOLLYWEIRD WOULD BE RAISING HELL!!!BUNCH OF BIGGOT MUTHA FUCERS

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    The Georgians are doing well with thier anti tank teams, 40 kills reported so far. I wonder if they are using our technology?

How does modern Russia role with democracy? Check out former world chess champion Gary Kasparov's bid for the Russian presidency on the demo ticket. Comrade Putin's crew squashed him with Soviet style propaganda and "legal" technicalities before he had a chance at the race. It was almost comical yet at the same time disturbing.

The "new" president of Russia hand picked by Putin, announces that the former president will resign his office but is to fill the new position as prime minister of Russia....indefinitely!

Sasha Putin never said a word or smiled after this public announcement, not a thank you, hand gestures, i'll do my best or anything. He just sat there stone faced like an old Soviet bronze as the audience grew ever silent whispering in hushed and reverent tones.

It's been my personal experience that it's easier gaining confidence and trusting in ex-pats from former Soviet and eastern block country's, other than mother Russia

--->Dave

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    SEND THEM A CHITLOAD OF OUR NEW STINGERS,AND BRING DOWN SOME OF THEIR TOP OF THE LINE COMMIE FIGHTER BOMBERS

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Hell yeah, we should of did what Gnl Patton said, we shouldnt stop at Berlin, we should just keep going and stop at Moscow.

Quote Originally Posted by CBS View Post

Sir, "Old Marine"...........with all due respect....'worst President this country has seen'........I beg to differ. I believe LBJ holds that title and in second place is Biily Clinton, Shrub could be in third...I guess but then there are so many opportunities here. Since IKE, I can't really recall a good President.........what about you ?

SEMPER FI..................>Chuck
    You are right on LBJ. The guy was a flake from the word go, but the Shrub is on top of the list in my book. I really didn't think Clinton was that bad of a President. He just got caught with his zipper down and then denied it. Tricky Dick ranks right up ther with the Shrub.We havn't had a good President since "The Buck Stops Here" Harry S. Truman.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    NOW WERE TALKING HARRY TRUMAN WAS THE MAN

The Pipe Line is the correct answer for the war. Sound familiar?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...s-jugular.html

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Well Cpl. Greensideout, it seems that Russia is going to try to over throw the goverment of Georgia and "annex", they really dont want a democracy over there in there former "USSR" they are wanting to flex there muscles and show the world they are at the top of the world, but i just read bush and cheney signal support for georgia. "The vice president told President Saakashvili that Russian aggression must not go unanswered, and that its continuation would have serious consequences for its relations with the United States, as well as the broader international community,"

Thread Information