Georgia and Russia - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sshrader View Post
    Thank you Cpl. I understand now, yeah i was reading one one website the story about Georgia and Russia, it pi**es me off so bad to see some of these people blaming America for these two countries fighting, I cant wait until my brothers wedding so I can join the best damn fighting force!
    "Who's on first?"

jimmydoomsday
    Doom and Gloom may be upon you!

Friday, August 8, 2008

US PLANNED: Georgia to keep Russia occupied while Israeli strikes Iran?

Posted by jimmydoomsday at 5:00 PM 0 comments Links to this post

Breaking News: WWIII just STARTED? Georgia (US prepped) bombed by Russia!

Georgia - Russia sent columns of tanks and reportedly bombed Georgian air bases Friday after Georgia launched a major military offensive Friday to retake the breakaway province of South Ossetia, threatening to ignite a broader conflict.

Hundreds of civilians were reported dead in the worst outbreak of hostilities since the province won defacto independence in a war against Georgia that ended in 1992. Witnesses said the South Ossetian capital of Tskhinvali was devastated.

"I saw bodies lying on the streets, around ruined buildings, in cars," said Lyudmila Ostayeva, 50, who had fled with her family to Dzhava, a village near the border with Russia. "It's impossible to count them now. There is hardly a single building left undamaged."

U.S. Prep Georgia for War with Russia:

Georgia and Russia are careening towards war. And the U.S. isn't exactly a detached observer in the fight. The American military has been training and equipping Georgian troops for years.

http://blog.wired.com/defense/2008/0...-military.html

Posted by jimmydoomsday at 10:33 AM 0 comments Links to this post

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Talking Blow The Pipeline Blame It On The Muslims(lol)

WHAT ABOUT THAT BIG PIPELINE THAT RUN'S THROUGH THERE FROM THE CASPIAN SEA?

Next stop for the bear, Azerbaijan and a clear route to the Caspian oil fields!

Moscow daily Izvestia quoted high-level Russian military officials as suggesting that Russia might begin flying long-range bombers into Cuba again, almost two decades after the Soviets bolted from Havana. That prompted U.S. Air Force General Norton Schwartz, President Bush's nominee for Air Force Chief of Staff, to tell a congressional confirmation hearing the next day that if the Russians were to base nuclear-capable bombers in Cuba, "I think we should stand strong and indicate that is something that crosses a threshold, crosses a red line." Cuban President Raúl Castro has so far kept quiet about the Russian report;- As have both Obama and McCain..

Iran has parlayed its deepening relationship with Chávez into an alliance with Nicaragua's Ortega. China and India, aside from receiving increased crude imports from oil-rich Venezuela, are themselves poised to help Cuba drill for an estimated 5 billion bbl. to 10 billion bbl. of oil recently discovered off the island's coast. That find is so close to Florida shores that gringo oil execs are clamoring for a loosening of the 46-year-old U.S. trade embargo against communist Cuba so they can get in on the act.

What Border Crisis? What Energy Crisis,.. we have a crisis of ignorance.

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Crazy stuff is going to go down! thank god for the USMC!

November can't come soon enough. We need to get this election over with and send the Shrub packing. Worst President this country has seen. Sure hope he keeps his nose out of where it doesn't belong. We are streched thin enough at the present time.

Credits
    Savings
    TBLISI, Georgia (CNN) -- Georgia's parliament Saturday approved a request by President Mikhail Saakashvili's to impose a "state of war," as the conflict between Georgia and Russia escalated, Georgian officials said.
    http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/europe...tia/index.html

Credits
    Savings
    Images

They Have Succesfuly Entered Canadian Airspace

THE COMMIES ARE REALLY PIZZED ABOUT THAT MISSLE DEFENSE SHEILD OR "IE" ICBM'S THAT WE PUT IN POLAND.THEY CONSIDER THAT THEIR CUBA CRISIS!!!

Credits
    Savings
    Yeah that is true Fist, i just read that Russia is planning on moving into Abkhazia today, or there tomorrow i guess?

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    SABOTOGE THOSE OIL FIELD'S AND PIPELINE BLAME IT ON THE SEPARATIST,BRING THAT RUSSIAN BEAR TOO HIS FUCING KNEES

Credits
    Savings
    haha, do you think we will intervene with Russia and Georgia on this Fist?

Doubtful. We have a lot of Marines getting longer breaks between deployments. Most of the MEUs are hitting Afghan and then extending there. If we were to push into this conflict and stuff keeps going with Iran. We will be getting a little more than we can chew. I'm up for any of it though.

Credits
    Savings
    That is true Cpl, I was also reading how Isreal is threating to invade Iran now, and Iran is offering help to Russia, this does seem real crazy. Only time will tell what is going to happen. Cant wait to enlist was gonna wait till next March that way i can get my PFT in 1st class, all i need is the pull ups, so maybe ill just go in around October this year.

Quote Originally Posted by sshrader View Post
    That is true Cpl, I was also reading how Isreal is threating to invade Iran now, and Iran is offering help to Russia, this does seem real crazy. Only time will tell what is going to happen. Cant wait to enlist was gonna wait till next March that way i can get my PFT in 1st class, all i need is the pull ups, so maybe ill just go in around October this year.

As long as you work out on your square away time at boot camp you'll be able to get your pull ups better. As long as you can get 1 you'll be set to work your butt off for 3 months to get more.

As far as the Iran/Isreal situation. I'll keep watching the news as well as for Georgia/Russia to see how it plays out.

Credits
    Savings
    Thank you Cpl. I use to be able to do about 15 pull ups 2 years ago, but I hurt my shoulder pretty bad doing pull ups and didnt do any for a long time than last summer i kinda hurt it again lifting a spool of fiber optic cable up, but it is all healed up now, i have a pull up bar but the bad thing is it doesnt go high enough n the door frame for me to full extend all the way down.. but I plan on working my A$$ off in Boot, but yeah I think these events could be the straw that broke the camels back but Im going to keep up with theses events aswell

Thread Information