Best wishes to hrscowboy - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Hope everything goes well for you in your surgery. I had five installed back in Nov of
    1990 and it has been almost 17 years now. Your best friend will be the pillow that they give you for comfort. Be sure you follow all the doctors instructions and you will be fine. You can PM me if you want any more info.

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Here's to your complete recovery, Tom - as Ed said, you are no sick bay commando - but do not terrify all the nurses all the time.

Looking forward to hearing that you are at 110% really soon.

Good luck and get back here soon.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I feel sorry for the nurses.......................

Hope you feel better man - Semper Fi!

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Best of LUCK Tom! Hang tough and stay in the saddle! Thoughts & prayers your way to the Supreme Commandant!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Godspeed with the surgery and recovery Tom. I thought that you had your heart removed at Marble Mountain ya old malingerer. I expect to see you back on deck soon brother.

Semper Fi

Jim

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    He'll be alright. Sheet, I bet his momma worried more when he was in the RVN.

Here's to a successful op, and a speedy recovery Cowboy. Just came from my moms bedside while she was in the hospital. Think I spent more time checking out the nurses than I did worrying about mom. She was fine, and so were the nurses.

Be good, get well, hurry back. . . .

Cowboy: Get better soon so you can come back and harass us some more! It's quiet around here without you messing with us.

Good Luck OleHrse, successful odds are much better than winning the triple crown

Gpd be with you Marine.

Semper Fi

When you get discharged make sure they go over ALL your meds with you! Which ones can be taken with which and which ones to take before you eat or after you eat. Make sure you take GOOD notes or have someone do it for you. Eat right, get exercise and get healthy soon! Take care of the incisions on your legs too! Walk walk walk walk... its good for you! I went through this with my father, 5 bypasses. It was tough, but the old Smaj came through with flying colors and you will too!!!

Damn, sorry, just realized that whole post sounded like a friggin nagging wife! LMAO Just take care huh?

Ladies and gents I want to thank you for all your prayers and concern for my up coming operation and i promise all of ya, I WILL BE BACK this is just a little set back but it needs to be done or the ole cowboy wont be around much longer.. Its all genitic problems and nothing else no plak just nurrowing of the arties from big to small and back to big so they said no stints or you will back in 4 years so i opted for the big one.. I figure those little people didnt kill me off in southest asia aint gonna give this heart deal a chance to do so like it did both of my younger brothers.. Again Thank you and we will keep you posted thru dave as Michelle my lady can relay to him and he can let you all know Semper Fi brothers and sisters..

Quote Originally Posted by jarheadlady View Post
    Damn, sorry, just realized that whole post sounded like a friggin nagging wife! LMAO Just take care huh?
    nah like an old hen

Quote Originally Posted by hrscowboy View Post
    Ladies and gents I want to thank you for all your prayers and concern for my up coming operation and i promise all of ya, I WILL BE BACK this is just a little set back but it needs to be done or the ole cowboy wont be around much longer.. Its all genitic problems and nothing else no plak just nurrowing of the arties from big to small and back to big so they said no stints or you will back in 4 years so i opted for the big one.. I figure those little people didnt kill me off in southest asia aint gonna give this heart deal a chance to do so like it did both of my younger brothers.. Again Thank you and we will keep you posted thru dave as Michelle my lady can relay to him and he can let you all know Semper Fi brothers and sisters..
    YATAHEY...MY BROTHER...MY PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS ARE WITH YOU COWBOY...HURRY BACK...THIS INDIAN MISSES HIS COWBOY FRIEND...

Thread Information