B6 Ground Option - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    On the 6B, is there no way to know what you have for the MOS that you will be put in befor you go, if you want to change it?
    I see 21 jobs listed and about 2/3's of them im not to sure about. But some are ones i would prefur to have.

@BenDeeming - It's B6, and no there's no way to see what you will get. It's the needs of the Marine Corps. And look, it's far better than going open contract. At least you now have a list of possible jobs you'll get. Also, you don't know how those jobs are until you actually get out into the field
    -------------------

My MOS is B6 Ground Option.

I hope I get one of the 04's 03's or 58's ! All the options sound good to me though lol

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    I got B6 Ground Op. before that i went down to meps as usual with my recruiter and i was going to choose 1812 M1A1 tank crewman but supposedly im "color Blind" so they gave me the last choice of B6 with a 7500$ bonus. its just weird because half of the jobs maybe even more i know for a fact require correctable color vision. BTW im 20/20 vision. going to go to my doctor to see if im actually color blind. The tester was an old lady civilian. Thanks.

Thumbs up

b6 Is listed as my current MOS as well. I don't think i'd mind doing any of the things on the list.

Thread Information