WMA Convention - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WMA Convention

Does the statute of limitations run out on that stuff...?

Not that I did anything wrong.. but just sayin'

Well, I would say with these kind of stories a statute of limitations doesnt really matter... what matter is if you tell us the true story.. not that I'm saying you did anything wrong! LOL

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    What's the price to this WM shindig? Fi dolla????? LOL. "I fear not, for I am hidden on the net". To be posted in the hall of Famous last words.

No thats for short time.. its 10 dalla all night... sorry, you cant afford it.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    is that M.P.C. or US 10 dalla????

Why ask Montana? You cant afford it either.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Jarheadlady,,,, I could turn your head 3 ways to Sunday...... But I am spoken for,,,,, Enjoy your Outing. I am the one Marine that keeps one woman happy for all her days,,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by sparkie View Post
    Jarheadlady,,,, I could turn your head 3 ways to Sunday...... But I am spoken for,,,,,

Well well well, if that isnt a typical male response. Now, could you please put your lady online and let us ask HER? Just for the record, I am not a man hater, but I am a realist. My husband, God Bless his heart, has been married to me for so many years we stopped counting. And the poor soul is a civilian to boot! I too am happily married, and as much as I love my husband, I know that he knows that I am a ***** for life and just say it like it is. I think that is one of my endearing points to him.

Anyway, Brother, I love ya, but I wont love ya!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    makes me think of a story....bout the man who had a wife that wanted to go back to their hunnymoon sweet for their 30th aniversery....kept naging him till he gave in telling her...ok, ok we will go back there ...same hotel...same room only this time im gonna be the one hanging onto the bed post screeming....ITS TI BIG... ITS TO BIG

Montana... that was the most stupid thing I have ever heard... STFU

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    LOL @ you......bit meeee lady.....hiting a little close to home???? lmao

Nope, you arent even close to home... home is where your wife is right now sleeping with your neighbor.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    hummmm???..that wasnt a nice thing to say bout my wife ...geee....i must of hit a raw nerve there huh...i know i know,...a raw nerve is where my wife is sleeping with my neighbor...you sooo bad...again...bit mee lol@u

Montana, so why do you feel it is necessary to slam women Marines? Is your self esteem so low that you find it necessary to attack people you do not even know? Grow up.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    so now im slaming all the women Marines???dam im bad.....seem to me you were doing a little slaming youself....can put it out but cant take it.......thought it was all in fun....guess not....you know your meaner then skunk ****....nothin a cupple hours in the round pen wouldnt cure though....

be safe

Thread Information