When were you able to do your first pull up? - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    I did something similar recently, sshrader, except it was either with conduit or wire(don't know when I did it exactly, but know that I did something to it) Now it hurts to raise my shoulder past horizon, or to lift anything serious with that arm, plus lateral and medial rotation causes pain in my elbow. It's getting better though, it just bites a big one because I try to do pushups and collapse in pain(not good pain, but bad pain) for the effort. another week or two, and hopefully it'll be better, then I'll be back on track.(Haven't broken my diet, though, and am losing weight. dropped 15 in the last month, another 100 to go before I'm around weight)

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    well good luck jimrod, yeah it took me about 4 months to get my shoulder healed all the way up, i really messed it up good. but now im starting to get the strenght back up hopefully ill get up to atleast 15 pull ups, but i figure if i loose some more weight ill be good to go ive lost about 8 lbs n the last 3 weeks, been running my azz off did 2 miles last night my arms r so i dead i couldnt do any pull ups so i did some arm hangs n push ups instead, i got the crunches i did 50 in a 1:06. Just keep practicing and you will get it.

Thread Information