Recruiters Assistance
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Recruiters Assistance

How do you get recruiters assistance?
    Thank you.

First you call and ask your recruiter to fax you orders for RA. Than you attach those orders with a PTAD request and file it through your coc.

You have a 50/50 chance to get RA depending on if your MOS school is backed up or not but just ask your recruiter to apply and if your not told if you've got it before you leave for MCT, don't assume and wait around because then you will be UA.

If you are allowed to go is often based upon how your superiors view you and your PFT score.

oh ok, if it depends on my PFT score I'm good to go, I have a 300 PFT, and I have 2 more years to go till Boot Camp.

Yeah, usually they require a 1st class PFT.

Sorry my answer was for Marines in the fleet.

I was thinking in student status. At my shop and probably the whole squadron, no one was getting RA.

what do you mean student status?
    I meant after boot camp.

Student status is when you are learning your MOS which if you are not an 03 is after MCT.

Oh no, I meant, how do you get recruiters assistance after Boot Camp?

Route your request up the COC and they will help you with the paperwork on their end. Best check with them before you ask the recruiter to route orders over.

Go to bootcamp... probly the first step.

I got RA immediately after boot camp because my recruiters requested that I come help them... its for 10 days only and any Marine can get it if the recruiters put in the request. that is unless you have a school seat before you join... I know some MOSs are hot fills and they need your immediately.

and if you are 2 years away from boot camp, you aren't out of high school or you are trying to get educated to become a officer then.... either way, you are so far out that you shouldn't be concerned about this yet.

good luck on your travels to boot camp, hope you make it.

Our whole company got RA after bootcamp. 20 days i believe. Over christmas, new years through Jan. Could get lucky like that. Of course you can always decline it and go on to school.

I knew guys at MOS school that were stuck in forming while they waited to be picked up, they got to go on some RA while they were in there.

Thread Information