Viet Nam Chants
Create Post

Thread: Viet Nam Chants

Viet Nam Chants

Looking for a soldier that remembers some of the chants used in nam !! the one i'm looking for i only know a few lines so here they are ! Down in the jungle where the coconuts grow theres a bad mother----er that the world otta know said the monkey to the lion down by the bay theres elephant talkin about your folks in a helluva way said your mama was a ***** and your daddy was a punk and you eat p---y when you get drunk, well the lion went down through the jungle with out delay till he came across an elephant down by the bay, said listen motherf---er dont ya say a word i'm gonna kick your a-- about some sh-- i heard, so the lion backed off and made the first pass and the elephant shoved feet all up his a-- well the fought all day and they fought all night and that lions a-- was a helluva sight etc. need to have the rest to put in scrap book !! thanks for all the help !!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    If you're lookin for a soldier, You're on the wrong page.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkie View Post
    If you're lookin for a soldier, You're on the wrong page.
    Sparkie,
    Give the guy a break, maybe he meant soldier of the sea!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Badboy00 View Post
    Looking for a soldier that remembers some of the chants used in nam !! the one i'm looking for i only know a few lines so here they are ! Down in the jungle where the coconuts grow theres a bad mother----er that the world otta know said the monkey to the lion down by the bay theres elephant talkin about your folks in a helluva way said your mama was a ***** and your daddy was a punk and you eat p---y when you get drunk, well the lion went down through the jungle with out delay till he came across an elephant down by the bay, said listen motherf---er dont ya say a word i'm gonna kick your a-- about some sh-- i heard, so the lion backed off and made the first pass and the elephant shoved feet all up his a-- well the fought all day and they fought all night and that lions a-- was a helluva sight etc. need to have the rest to put in scrap book !! thanks for all the help !!
    That sounds a lot like an old stand up comedian of the 60s and 70s, by the name of RUDY RAY MOORE. You might google that name and get the whole story!

Thread Information