Pregnant - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pregnant

Thank you everyone for your support. I will post again when I get more news.... Does anyone know what I can use to sleep, I usually take sleeping pills, but I cant take them anymore cause of the little thing inside of me....

Any suggestions?

Congratz. My little daughter is now 13 months, boy the years do fly!

Just be ready for morning sickness, nausia, vomiting, and some other weird female stuff.

Try and exercise, not streneous of course but light walking. This will greatly help towards labor and working your pelvic muscle.

Be careful of what you eat and drink. Try and see if you can get WIC

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Congratulations!

I've heard melatonin is a great natural supplement that aids in sleeping. Double check with your doctor.

I've been married forever (a little over 8 years, lol) and we haven't had kids yet but hopefully soon. I can watch and learn from you. Surely that's better than absorbing endless hours of Baby Story and Bringing Home Baby on TLC.

Maria, you're such a sweetie getting her whatever it is you're getting her ...

HAHA Kris! Thanks for the kudos.
    Kristy here seems to think I'm out of my mind.. but it's what I do for close friends. Designer baby bags only come once in a lifetime, Kristy! YOU HEAR ME?! HAHA

<3

Quote Originally Posted by Vanderveer View Post
    ...Does anyone know what I can use to sleep...
    With few exceptions exercising until fatigued has always worked for me, good as codeine with a wiskey chaser. Although i have worked hard enough that i was to tired and mentally tweeked to sleep, or drank to much strong coffee late in the day that a days work followed by a two hour hump would not knock off the caffeine

Thanks to everyone again for the supprot.....

I have a Dr Appt on Friday, so I will let yall know what happens!

Doctors Appt Today

So I went to the Doc today...... it was just kinda like a class, didnt even see a Doc... it was painfully boring, but I found out how far along I am 8 weeks 3 days, and I am Due February 24, 2009.... That date MIGHT change once I see a real Doc....

Thread Information