Pregnant
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pregnant

Talking Pregnant

My husband and I just found out that we are pregnant! We are so excited! I feel like I have the stomach flu, but hey, im gonna be a mom, so I guess all is well... I will update whenever I get information on the baby.. Due Date Ect..

CONGRATULATIONS KRISTY!

I'm so happy for you! I can't wait till you have your little one. www.verabradley.com pick out your fave classic cotton color. You're gettin a baby bag <3

You are crazy thats tooooooo expensive.......... NOPE

Ok.. fine.. if you don't pick a color, I will. :P

You know me better than to let you get away with that Kristy. You have until one week after you find out what the gender of the baby will be. I think that's sufficient time.

<3 I heart u.

You are a TERD Maria.... but I love you! MUAH... you can suprise me then... cause im not picking those things are expensive...... I am not choosing, and you know how hard headed I am, so drop it.... HAHAHA

Congratulations!

Quote Originally Posted by Vanderveer View Post
    My husband and I just found out that we are pregnant! We are so excited! I feel like I have the stomach flu, but hey, im gonna be a mom, so I guess all is well... I will update whenever I get information on the baby.. Due Date Ect..
    Better you than me. But congradulations on being pregnant.

Congratulations!! That's great news

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Meebe you're only a little pregnant........

Just kidding,,, Congrats on the new rat. It makes,,, AND breaks your whole life.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Have they ever figured out what causes that pregnancy stuff?

Congrats. My life changed 180 when kids came along, but I wouldn't trade them for anything.

Congratulations Kris,and God bless you,the little one,and dad.......

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Congratulations!

ok well then...

Quote Originally Posted by Vanderveer View Post
    You are a TERD Maria.... but I love you! MUAH... you can suprise me then... cause im not picking those things are expensive...... I am not choosing, and you know how hard headed I am, so drop it.... HAHAHA

You also know how hard headed I am... so pick one, or I'm picking one. If you don't.. I hope you trust my sense of impeccable style (by the way.. i wear plaid with stripes... :P )

Congrats.

OMG maria I was totally just picking on someone for wearing plad with stripes on Saturday..... that is so fashion suicide!!!! lol

Love you,
    I like BLACK and RED.... my favorite colors..

Thread Information