July 21st Parris Island
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

July 21st Parris Island

Is anyone else shipping off to Parris Island July 21st 3rd Battalion? I heard 3rd Bat. is the hardest, I hope so.

3rd Bn India company 3075 MCRDPI

We're in the back where we get hazed all the time. Not like 1st and 2nd Bn where they're right on the main road and in the eyes of everyone, say cheese.

Have Fun Down There In July Aug Sept Time Frame.........

Hhhhhhhhhooooooooooootttttttttt...........

I was 3rd Bt Lima 3075, its awsome being away from everyone in 3rd bt!

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic13 View Post
    I was 3rd Bt Lima 3075, its awsome being away from everyone in 3rd bt!

3rd Bn is where it's at.

And the heat is terrible. We had lots of black flags but it didnt keep us from training outside.

The worst is when you go to the Pit first thing in the morning without a PT shower afterwards

And you pretty much sweat all day and it's just so uncomfortable with all the sand in your back and in your crack. Good times

1st battalion makes men. 2nd makes marines. 3rd makes machines.

men die and machines break;-)

3rd Bn H Co Plt 3028 12/75- Hope you get to experience the Rose Garden over by the Chapel(If it's still there) I hate those GD bushes to this day. Good Luck

I'm 3088 (at least what the chart says), luckily I am not a fat body and able to get a near perfect score on the PFT (except running, bit slow in that).

I'll never forget 2 days after our drill instructors picked us up i wake up and where on line getting ready to count off, and Sgt Morrow see's "lint" on my pillow, tells me to get dressed and go to the hatch, got sand pitted all the way threw morning clean up then had to deal with the pain of sand between my waist band, if you love going to the beach and playing in the sand, your gonna love 3rd bt.

HELL YEAH! 3rd Bn. is the hardest! I thought everyone knew that, Especially 3rd Bn. Mike Co. .............How do you like us now? We got the series flag, We got the trophy from the range that you never had, 3013's in the house and we're good to go, So tell me what's up with the Thundercat's HOOOOO!..........sorry guy's just a little flashback.

Quote Originally Posted by sscjoe View Post
    3rd Bn H Co Plt 3028 12/75- Hope you get to experience the Rose Garden over by the Chapel(If it's still there) I hate those GD bushes to this day. Good Luck
    Thats right Joe, 3rd BN, H Co, 3037, but just a few years later, 6/78. I remember the Rose Garden fondly, lol.

Anyway, yes ML, everyone knows 3rd Bn makes the best Marines!!

Glad to see you were 3rd too Spev!

Just out of curiosity, why is that everyone says the 3rd Battalion is the hardest? I've asked my recruiter this question before but he told me that it's just tradition/pride thing, and every battalion is equal. Just wondering. I'm going to be in Lima Co. 3rd Battalion when I leave for boot camp by the way.

-Poolee Jo

Quote Originally Posted by danieljogbn View Post
    Just out of curiosity, why is that everyone says the 3rd Battalion is the hardest? I've asked my recruiter this question before but he told me that it's just tradition/pride thing, and every battalion is equal. Just wondering. I'm going to be in Lima Co. 3rd Battalion when I leave for boot camp by the way.

-Poolee Jo
    Thats prolly cause your recruiter was 1st, 2nd, or 4th,

3rd and 4th batallion will kick 1st and 2nd batallion's ass all over the Island

Quote Originally Posted by THAT AINT IT View Post
    3rd and 4th batallion will kick 1st and 2nd batallion's ass all over the Island
    Oh hail yea, hahaha. Plus when we are done kicking 1st and 2nd around we get to have fun, .

Thread Information