Some questions about boot camp...
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Some questions about boot camp...

hello everyone,

My boyfriend leave for boot camp tomorrow at 11. He is going to Paris Island. I know that you should only send letter and a lot of them. All with good new and stuff I would think that would make your marine smile. However my question is are pictures allowed or cards, like a birthday card. Or are only letters allowed?

thank you for your time

Quote Originally Posted by NJSgirl1226 View Post
    hello everyone,

My boyfriend leave for boot camp tomorrow at 11. He is going to Paris Island. I know that you should only send letter and a lot of them. All with good new and stuff I would think that would make your marine smile. However my question is are pictures allowed or cards, like a birthday card. Or are only letters allowed?

thank you for your time
    Tell your boyfriend to look at the sign above the main gate when he gets there tomorrow; so he can give you the correct spelling of Parris Island and Marine.

Oh, and your question...letters are nice, but send him some draws, and he'll get a phone call home for that.

Your welcome.

hehe sorry I didn't proof read before posting this thread. Now I'm embarrassed. Yeah, I think if he knew I spelled both of those words wrong he would tease me big time

I don't know about the draws, I think I will just stick with the letters :P

thank you though

hehe sorry I didn't proof read before posting this thread. Now I'm embarrassed. Yeah, I think if he knew I spelled both of those words wrong he would tease me big time

thank you though
    Don't be embarrassed, just know that it's important to notice the little details in here. We take pride in those little things and request that while in here, you do also.

Seriously, I'm not lying about the draws, send him some pics first, get the DI's interested, and then drop the bomb with some Victoria's Secret. If he doesn't get a phone call home I'd be shocked...

Guys from my platoon did...

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Shame on you Wookie!

hehe. I don't know. Wouldn't that get him in trouble?

hehe. I don't know. Wouldn't that get him in trouble?
    I'd say it's 50/50 but if you set it up right, I'd say more 75/25 in his favor...

50/50? hehe

I think I'm going to stick with just the letters.. No pantie mail :-P

mails good, pictures also but wait until hes in secound phase of training

If your boyfriend is in great physical shape, then you can send him anything you want.

Cards and pictures are acceptable as long as they are not dirty pictures. Well actually you can send those pictures to if you want but only if you want everyone else to see them. Also I would suggest local newspaper clippings if you like so that he knows what is going on his hometown and the world.

Wookie, be nice quit trying to get people in trouble.

depends on what his SDI tells him

thank you though

Hey, don't feel embarassed hun, the boy's just bein' mean by calling you on it.

I hope they still do this.....back when I was in PI we put our ladies pics on what they called a 'hogboard' for everyone to see. So, if you're not insulted by the name of the board, I'm sure he'd be proud to have some pics.

Credits
    Savings
    Yo Ken, this thread was resurrected by a 'no profiler'.

Thread Information