Life as a Marine Corps Grunt - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    well RJ ill see ya there....im goin in april

Children turn into adult's, thats fact. When a human becomes enlightened and learn they've been deceived and made fools of, it gets ugly...congrats, you've gained an enemy.

No it wasn't funny. You kiddin??? It was a nasty abusive little trick with an indelible stain that will in time rotate full circle, most likely when the abuser(s) start raising mini-me's.

Manipulate my child like that and we'll be rollin in the gravel without warning, and i ain't no poser on the ground.

--->Dave

Well, I'm not a Marine either- but I will soon be an 03xx Marine.

I have no earthly idea of what combat is like, and the things it drives men to do- but I do believe in two things that sound reasonable to assert...

1) Situation dictates.
    2) The purposeful killing of innocents is NOT tolerable whatsoever.

Everything in between, I can't begin to understand.

Brother, the last post on this thread was in 2008. That is over 2 years ago. Don't revive threads or the Marines might ban you

Huh. Yaaa, thanks didn't even notice that...

PooleeGewarges
    Guest Free Member
    The Marine HurricaneRJ who posted on this thread saying he will deploy to Afghanistan actually got killed by an IED in afghanistan. His name was Lance Corporal Raymon Johnson. I am very late on this news, but believe me when I say that it was very shocking and saddening to me. God bless him and his family.

Good Lord...God bless his family and friends.

Shocking, but it gives me a stark reminder of the reality of my decision. It makes me proud.

R.I.P. LCpl. Raymon Johnson.

Thread Information