Bladder Shy. - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bladder Shy.

Quote Originally Posted by FeMzZ View Post
    when i went through boot i just told my DI i was having some "pee pee problems" and then he handed me a capri sun and let me go sit in the bathroom until i felt the timing was right. Then i skipped out of the head and asked him to button my trousers before i got sent to the pit again
    LOL nice one.

Quote Originally Posted by yellowwing View Post
    Surely you jest! No wonder they say away from NY recruits!
    well thats because if i told my recruiter i was scared of peeing in front of someone he would probably tell me to get out of his office and to walk next door to the Army. My recruiter is not soft, he was in Fallujah and he lets me know the Corps doesnt want some little girl who cant sleep unless mommy tucks them in at night

Let me just say I'm speaking about shyness not any medical disorders or anything. If you cant **** because someones watching you then I really dont know what to say. I see how it could be embarassing or something I guess but how could you expect to fight along side other Marines in combat if you were worried he might see your peepee?

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FeMzZ View Post
    Let me just say I'm speaking about shyness not any medical disorders or anything. If you cant **** because someones watching you then I really dont know what to say. I see how it could be embarassing or something I guess but how could you expect to fight along side other Marines in combat if you were worried he might see your peepee?
    If that time comes, I'm sure you will have other things on your mind by then.

Watch the movie "Waiting", fast forward towards the end when the guy is surrounded by people in the bathroom. You will learn.

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Don't worry about it.....when you get older....much older....the best part of peeing...will be farting!

Keep the situation well in hand!

Pardon the noise....it is the sound of freedom!

We had a guy in bootcamp that had the opposite problem, he had to pizz every 8 seconds. He was constantly asking for permission to hit the head.

Quote Originally Posted by jetdoc View Post
    We had a guy in bootcamp that had the opposite problem, he had to pizz every 8 seconds. He was constantly asking for permission to hit the head.
    Yeah we had a girl like that too, except she would just **** herself if she couldn't get to the head. I still am angry at whoever let her join the Corps. She cried when she got a package from her mom and the DI asked her who it was from. She also hid in the porta potty when we all ran our pft. What a retard.

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotGirl422 View Post
    She also hid in the porta potty when we all ran our pft. What a retard.
    LOL!!

That made my morning.

I'm sure when you have to go bad enough you just don't care anymore. You have got better things to worry about than that like memorizing you rifle number or the history of the Corps. Stuff like that.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    I went to MCRD san diego in 05. I have the same problem I guess its a mild case if your research "shy bladder" more. I ended up in RSP after the 3 week of training because when we attacked the head I was unable to go more than half the time. I ended up getting a bladder infection and going to medical and told them about it and got a medical "anxiety" discharge. I'm ****ed at myself for this...not sure why I have this problem but I have been to a few docs and am training to get back in after this summer. My bro in law is a gunny recruiter and is also working with me. I think it will be easier the 2nd time because I know what to expect but it is tuff if you suffer from the problem. Others who don't just don't understand, practice ****ing with your family next to you or in busy restrooms or boot can be crazy tuff holding your bladder all day. Good luck

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Without getting ALL pizzy....FILL OUT YOUR PROFILE and READ the sticky rules!

Good luck to you getting back in....

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    This is such an OLD thread,,,,,I hope all have Pizzed by now........
    The shy few have 'blown their brains out,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon1 View Post
    Watch the movie "Waiting", fast forward towards the end when the guy is surrounded by people in the bathroom. You will learn.
    hahaha that movie is hilarious. That's exactly what I was thinking about when I read the Thread.

I have this problem slightly, but every time you go to take a ****, just pretend there are people around you or staring at you. You'll get used to it, I guess.

Thread Information