Bladder Shy.
Create Post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bladder Shy.

Bladder Shy.

Well this is kinda of an embarrasing topic for me but i have to get over it. It took me like 10 minutes to pee at meps for the urinalysis. Its hard for me to pee in front of people. I know it will be alot more stressful at bootcamp. Can someone give me some tips on how to shake this problem. thnks.

Just don't think about it.
    You're going to have bigger issues to focus on at Boot.
    Just focus on going when you've gotta go, and don't listen or pay attention to anyone else in the Head.

You may have to go on your own during night or make a head call.

But I think you can overcome the stress. People don't crap or jack it for 5 days in boot at first, methinks you'll be able to squeeze it out easily.

Yeah I got the same problem. Like he said just block everything out, if you pay attention to something else like people yelling or moving around you'll never go.

Shut it! Recruits, like wild boyz, don't give a damn who's watching. I still don't, and thats from years of huntin bathrooms that don't exist

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Count the tiles on the wall,,,,, count the flat parts on the flush valve,,,,,,, Distraction works, Believe me on this, I know.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I had the same problem - trust me, you get over it quick. When your bladder is screaming at you for some relief, you won't give a rip who's in there with you. I STILL don't.

And Donut Brigade - what you talking about jacking? LOL!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I was curious about him " shaking' his problem,,,,,,

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    yeah "Shake This Problem"...too funny!

You will get over it. After the third or fourth time not being able to pizz while the platoon gets to make a head call you just don't care anymore who's around. I still to this day will use a pizz bottle in the middle of freeway traffic. Only when my wife is driving of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Marine84 View Post
    I had the same problem - trust me, you get over it quick. When your bladder is screaming at you for some relief, you won't give a rip who's in there with you. I STILL don't.

And Donut Brigade - what you talking about jacking? LOL!
    Haha guess I owe you a new monitor Lance Corporal!

Quote Originally Posted by usmchauer View Post
    I still to this day will use a pizz bottle in the middle of freeway traffic...
    Yeah i keep an old Sobe elixir bottle in back of the cab amongst the rusty tar chains and handyman jack for that very purpose

when i went through boot i just told my DI i was having some "pee pee problems" and then he handed me a capri sun and let me go sit in the bathroom until i felt the timing was right. Then i skipped out of the head and asked him to button my trousers before i got sent to the pit again

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FeMzZ View Post
    when i went through boot i just told my DI i was having some "pee pee problems" and then he handed me a capri sun and let me go sit in the bathroom until i felt the timing was right. Then i skipped out of the head and asked him to button my trousers before i got sent to the pit again
    Surely you jest! No wonder they say away from NY recruits!

Ha. I didn't have that problem. I purposely held it so I could pee.
    I guess drink your water and don't think about it..your going to have better things to worry and think about anyway.

Thread Information