Cell Phone to boot - Page 2
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Hush Yellowwing, let him take it, and while he's at it take his laptop as well! I mean why not break a 232 year tradition and send email instead of snail mail! I am sure the DIs won't mind....especially if he has his Stress Card with him and all, he should be good to go!

FeMzZ, you have been a member here since, what... December....that's nearly 5 months..........I want you to go to the bathroon, pull down your pants, squat down, grab your ears lobes and pull until you hear something POP! THAT WILL BE YOUR HEAD COMING OUT OF YOUR AZZ!

Cell Phone in Boot Camp,,,,,,Geeez, what next?

Dave

Credits
    Savings
    Yo Rendon - Click Here

I brought my cell to boot, got my DIs numbers so I could call them whenever I needed them to do somthing for me.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by LcplRendon84
    No, you can't bring your celly to boot, this isn't the army your joining. But if you want to experience what will happen then go ahead and bring your phone. haha
    PROFILE THERE L/CPL!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ianmusto
    I brought my cell to boot, got my DIs numbers so I could call them whenever I needed them to do somthing for me.
    IAN........ Boogey man will get you for telling stories!!!!

Wow..........

Femzz, dude...come on. If being the best Marine you could be was really your first priority, then why would you be thinking about ways to sneak in distractions to boot camp? If you wanna live by the Airforce rules then join the Airforce, but remember that the USMC knows what they're doing and they're damn good at it, making Marines. The rules exist for a reason, take it or leave it, floatin by is what you do in the Airforce.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by FeMzZ
    i know a kid who had his cellphone with him throughtout the USAF bootcamp and he either snuck or was was able to call and text people. I would just like to have my phone to be able to keep in contact with people while in boot, and it is much better than writing letters. Plus, its such a small object that it could fit in my footlocket or something. I dont think it would be a problem because whats the big deal of my having a 3 inch object with me to let me talk to(text) people while i have free time but i would like to know if and what is the official rule regarding bringing cellphones to boot is
    OK................who let THIS one out on his own?

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Yes, You can have your cell, but you will have to hide it up the one place that won't get inspected.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Make sure you set it on vibrate too! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Thumbs up

Yes you can take your cellphone with you, these guys are just teasing you, just tell the DI that you have it, no problem.

wow....bringing a cell phone to boot camp....thats just rich. why do you need it in bootcamp? you're there to train not have phone sex with susie rottencrotch during taps. what would the point be anyway? there would be no way of charging it without getting caught and if you think that your fellow recruits wont rat you out.....stand the f*** by to stand the f*** by. on top of that you get told to sleep and thats what you'll do, i dont know anyone during boot camp the would give up sleep to make calls home.

THIS CAN'T BE A REAL QUESTION!I think one you Marines, is impersonating a Poolee with some of these questions on here...LOL is it you Ken? ........I saw one the other day asking "At boot camp, Do we run on a track?"...that was precious...LOL ........seriously FEMZZ I'm friends with the Commanding General at boot camp...I'll put in a word for ya........LOL

Credits
    Savings
    Images

You know,

Quote Originally Posted by CplKJSpevak
    THIS CAN'T BE A REAL QUESTION!I think one you Marines, is impersonating a Poolee with some of these questions on here...LOL is it you Ken? ........I saw one the other day asking "At boot camp, Do we run on a track?"...that was precious...LOL........seriously FEMZZ I'm friends with the Commanding General at boot camp...I'll put in a word for ya........LOL
    I thought about it once or twice, just for grins, but would not do that, It's too much fun around here already.

If I did it, I'd be a poolee like GungWhor, or something. With nice pictures.

I actually want this kid to bring it. I've never known anybody to be stupid enough to try and pull something like that. Especially trying to get it through receiving so that they can call/text family back home during boot camp. Go for it kid, and let me know what happens...I'm genuinely curious.

Thread Information