I'm pretty PO'd about his attitude - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Don't stereotype us (Desert Storm Vets) all! I highly respect all VN Vets! I am a Desert Storm Vet & I respect all VN Vets! What that marine said was F**KING wrong, however, we, (Meaning Desert Storm Marines) are all not like that one! I know for a fact that alot of my instructers were VN vets & Beruit Vets! They taught us well! I highly respect all VN vets & all the sacrifices that y'all made! I Thank You & I say Semper Fi!

OOHRAH!

DaveBlay is right, it was tough in the 70's, D*** tough. But we all served, and we all served proudly. Dave, dont worry brother, I took it out on that Hippie.. last I saw he was slumped down near a pole by Continential Airlines in San Diego Airport

Marines, you have the respect of so many people these days. There are so few now a days that would even THINK to bad mouth the Military without even Civilians starting an A** kicking contest. Its just "Not Cool" to go against the troops. Of Course that could change, but for now - they love you... and as well they SHOULD.

To my Vietnam brothers - Welcome home... Welcome home.

OldSwabbie

I was in Vietnam 1965-66 and the very last of 1969and 1970. My 1st tour was with all volenters, my 2ed tour we had a few draftees. All went threw the same bootcamp as I and every Marine before and after. We all wore the same uniform. It was all Marine. I trusted my life to that Marine that was drafted and volentersd. This guy is so far out that I think he is or was smoking something not legal. SEMPER FI to all you Marines.

Thread Information