D*** I'm Ready!
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: D*** I'm Ready!

D*** I'm Ready!

Hello, I am Poolee Warren Shipping to PI 20080527. About a week ago I started noticing the Jitters, I had them bad, but knowing everyone gets them I didn't worry. Last nite I watched the movie "Ears Open, Eyeballs Click" for about the third time straight through, lost count of how many time my recruiter showed pieces of the movie. Anyways, as I watched it i started noticing those jitters of nerviousness turn to jitters of excitement and modivation. I have finally passed an IST completely with the addition of a few pullups and am amped to head out and earn the title of United States Marine. The only day i am looking forward to now is August 22nd, PI graduation. Now I'm not an idiot and realize that i will get the jitters and second thoughts at MEPS and on the bus ride there, but those feelings won't bring my modivation down one bit. I just want to tell all the new poolees that since i DEPed in on 20070914 I have grown stronger and smarter, and that your ship date is A LOT closer then you think! So start now and get ready, physically, learn, your general orders, and watch "Ears Open, Eyeballs Click" more then once, It Will Modivate You! Thank you to all the Marines on this site for your knowledge and input that have given me the ability to say I am ready to go. D*** I'm Ready to go!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=60314

Good luck poolee, I know you will do fine. Follow the link if you want moto mail while you are there.

Dave

I feel the EXACT same way rsox353!! I am also shipping out to PI on the 27th, and I couldn't be any more excited!! (Only I'll be representing the females) Of course I'm nervous, but not in an apprehensive way. They're more of a "lets do this and kicksome a** while we're there" kind of jitters. And you're right, the time does fly. Once you DEP it seems like your ship date will never come but it will faster than you think. Only 18 more days : ) ! This website has helped me so much for my preparation to leave! Thank you everyone and god bless you.

Come back when you graduate. I will be damn proud to call both of you Marines.

i leave June 16 and im so ready just to get outa here and earn the title as well!

The same applies for all you pups. A premature Semper Fi to you all

OOORRAAHH!!! Say it Loud Say it Proud! MARINE CORPS!!!

You boys will do fine.

June 2nd is getting here fast.

I realize i've only got three weeks left and it feels like nothing.
    I'm not gonna see alot of my friends from high school after this, so I'm trying to have some fun before I leave.

Responsible fun.

But I'm so ready to do this.

Do work, son.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbthomp
    June 2nd is getting here fast.

I realize i've only got three weeks left and it feels like nothing.
    I'm not gonna see alot of my friends from high school after this, so I'm trying to have some fun before I leave.

Responsible fun.

But I'm so ready to do this.

Do work, son.
    Shipping out the second also, and feeling/doing the same exact thing. Up until this point it was 8 months left, only half a year left, ect. Then I woke up and was like holy *#(@ i have less than 1 month. I'm a little nervous but very excited and motivated. GET SOME!!

Credits
    Savings
    You guys will do fine. Keep the image of your self at the end of boot camp getting your EGA's for your uniform and being called MARINE. A great feeling of pride and accomplishment that I will never forget.

Yesterday was Indiana's statewide pool function and they brought in real drill instructors to yell at us and what not. His name was SSGT Portina from SD i do believe, but anyway that was sooooo motovating I can't wait to leave for MCRDSD on June 26th now. Like fs19 said a little nervous but so excited i can barely contain it.

Georgia had the same state-wide function.
    He had something like a field day at Dobbins.

Those DI's were pretty intimidating.

I'm ready to leave too, I ship August 24th. Next week is our statewide pool function, but I don't know if I'll be able to attened since I'm struggling in my senior year right now. But I lived with a DI so I already know how intimidating they can be and how they "freakout" in 0.0003 seconds.

Its going to be the best summer ever, lol.

You all should have seen the ones who showed up last night... I thought a guy with thick, bushy black hair and fire-engine red streaked highlights was going to cry when the Barber left it on the floor...

Thread Information