Poolees Read
Create Post

Thread: Poolees Read

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Poolees Read

Over the past few weeks we have had a lot of poolees that sign on without posting the ship date on thier profile. This is very importat to us old salts so we know how much time each poolee has to train and prepare for boot Camp. It also tells me when to Pm my address to any potential recruit that wants MOTO mail from me. I missed one the other day because he failed to post that information.

I recommend that all poolees read:

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=29048

Especially rule #12, but read all the rules as they pertain to you, the poolee. We Marines are here to help you prepare for your training and such, this is not myspace or some other IM service to chat and text with your BFF and Buddies! All Poolees are invited to join this site and get the help we have to offer. There are many other sites but we are the best for getting information from Marines, active duty and retired!

Our profiles are simple, we don't ask for sensitive information, like you SSN or other personal information about you, we just need the information we ask for. Where you live, your recruiters name and number, where you go to school, etc, is not personal. Plus we don't sell this information to other sites that will cause you to get SPAM or JUNK mail from it.

To all poolees, new and old, look over your profile and update it with the information we ask for, will ya? It makes it easier for us to communicate with you. SSgt Jim Nelson has taken a lot of time to write these rules and they apply to each poolee. We are not singeling out any one person or group of person, just all poolees. ok?

Thanks Pups,

Dave

thats an aye Cpl or some **** like that.....

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by davblay View Post
    Over the past few weeks we have had a lot of poolees that sign on without posting the ship date on thier profile. This is very importat to us old salts so we know how much time each poolee has to train and prepare for boot Camp. It also tells me when to Pm my address to any potential recruit that wants MOTO mail from me. I missed one the other day because he failed to post that information.

I recommend that all poolees read:

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=29048

Especially rule #12, but read all the rules as they pertain to you, the poolee. We Marines are here to help you prepare for your training and such, this is not myspace or some other IM service to chat and text with your BFF and Buddies! All Poolees are invited to join this site and get the help we have to offer. There are many other sites but we are the best for getting information from Marines, active duty and retired!

Our profiles are simple, we don't ask for sensitive information, like you SSN or other personal information about you, we just need the information we ask for. Where you live, your recruiters name and number, where you go to school, etc, is not personal. Plus we don't sell this information to other sites that will cause you to get SPAM or JUNK mail from it.

To all poolees, new and old, look over your profile and update it with the information we ask for, will ya? It makes it easier for us to communicate with you. SSgt Jim Nelson has taken a lot of time to write these rules and they apply to each poolee. We are not singeling out any one person or group of person, just all poolees. ok?

Thanks Pups,

Dave

Cpl. Blaylock, as soon as my eye consult is approved (going tomorrow for the consult portion), and I enlist, I will be certain to post my ship date and I will most certainly look forward to MOTO mail.

Thank you for your time Cpl.

Well said Cpl.Blaylock!

Thread Information