Jacksonville Question - Page 4
Create Post
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by cake96861 View Post
    That's true, but Ive heard a Lt talking about seeing Marines wearing hats inside the same 7 day store...But even if they are dependents they should at least take their hats off... the dress code applies to them as well.
    Hats!!?? I thought Hats were for women. Don't they call them Covers anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by Big Jim View Post
    HERE HE GOES AGAIN...MODERATERS...KEEP AN EYE ON THIS GUY PLEASE?? HE GOT PROMOTED TO SSGT. IN 8 YEARS OF SERVICE, HUH?? MMM-HMMM...

yeah moderators, this guys doesn't know what he's talking about.

http://www.marines.mil/news/messages...SSAGES168.aspx

please read, doing a search for my name would be faster.

Big jim, you should know that the Marine Corps you knew isn't around anymore, there are SSgt's at 6 year in some MOSs.... get over it.

take care buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by mcvet57103 View Post
    Hats!!?? I thought Hats were for women. Don't they call them Covers anymore?
    I'm not positive but I think he meant a baseball hat. I definately could be wrong though. I know officers that call their cover a "hat" too. So, it could have been meant either way obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewer0311 View Post
    I'm not positive but I think he meant a baseball hat. I definately could be wrong though. I know officers that call their cover a "hat" too. So, it could have been meant either way obviously.
    That was levity. Ya know yuck yuck. Just tryin to keep it lite. And Big Jim I knew a guy in my time who went from Private to Sgt in two years. All Meritorious promos. Starting with PFC out of Boot. Heck he was probably a SSgt in 6 yrs. He was one squared away Marine. Took every MCI course he could, went to night school at the local college, and excelled at everything PFT, and Rifle qual he did. Maybe a bit of an over-achiever, but he wasn't a brown noser, and he is also the guy who got me my blood stripes. I was a LCpl with 2 yrs in service when he arived in my company a PFC. SF

Quote Originally Posted by mcvet57103 View Post
    That was levity. Ya know yuck yuck. Just tryin to keep it lite. And Big Jim I knew a guy in my time who went from Private to Sgt in two years. All Meritorious promos. Starting with PFC out of Boot. Heck he was probably a SSgt in 6 yrs. He was one squared away Marine. Took every MCI course he could, went to night school at the local college, and excelled at everything PFT, and Rifle qual he did. Maybe a bit of an over-achiever, but he wasn't a brown noser, and he is also the guy who got me my blood stripes. I was a LCpl with 2 yrs in service when he arived in my company a PFC. SF
    We were told by our Staff NCO's if you don't pick up SSGT in 5 years you are wasting your time now that was way back in the middle 70's,lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Petzold View Post
    yeah moderators, this guys doesn't know what he's talking about.

http://www.marines.mil/news/messages...SSAGES168.aspx

please read, doing a search for my name would be faster.

Big jim, you should know that the Marine Corps you knew isn't around anymore, there are SSgt's at 6 year in some MOSs.... get over it.

take care buddy.

THE MARINE CORPS I KNEW WILL ALWAYS BE AROUND...NO MATTER HOW MUCH IT CHANGES. I SURE AS HELL DON'T NEED A MARINE CORPS HISTORY LESSON FROM YOU. AND IF I ACTUALLY FOLLOWED AND DID WHAT STUPID PEOPLE TOLD ME TO DO...THAT WOULD MAKE JUST AS STUPID AS THEM, NOW WOULDN'T IT? IN OTHER WORDS...I'M NOT TRYING TO HEAR WHAT YOU'RE SAYING...!!

THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU SHOW DISRESPECT HERE BY TELLING ANOTHER ONE OF MY BROTHERS TO SHUT UP...AND THINK AGAIN BEFORE YOU CALL ME BUDDY...I KNOW WHO AND WHAT YOU ARE FROM THE LAST TIME YOU WERE HERE AND BANNED...AND I SURE AS HELL AIN'T YOUR BUDDY...YOU SHOULD HAVE JUST STAYED GONE....

sure thing pal, using your logic that would make me stupid wouldn't it??

how 'bout you just ignore me like I'm trying to ignore you? If you don't reply to anything I say it's like I'm not even here. Semper get along.

sure thing pal, using your logic that would make me stupid wouldn't it??

how 'bout you just ignore me like I'm trying to ignore you? If you don't reply to anything I say it's like I'm not even here. Semper get along.

LIKE I SAID...WALK YOUR WAY AND I'LL WALK MINE...AND DON'T DISRESPECT ANYONE HERE AND I'LL TOLERATE YOU JUST FINE.. THE BEST THING YOU CAN DO IS JUST BE QUIET IF YOU HAVE A THOUGHT...NOBODY WANTS TO HEAR IT...

use your logic with why I made my comment in the first place. Maybe you'll see we don't have such different ideologies after all, just you seem to apply it differently.

use your logic with why I made my comment in the first place. Maybe you'll see we don't have such different ideologies after all, just you seem to apply it differently.

DAM YOU JUST CAN'T LEAVE IT ALONE CAN'T YOU...DROP IT BOY...!!!! I SURE AS HELL DON'T WANT TO DO THIS WITH YOU ANYMORE...I'M ABOVE THIS AND YOU...

*sigh*...

at least I found your problem.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    BECAUSE I GOT BUSTED 3TIMES MEAN'S I SHOULD HAVE BEEN A GUNNY IN 5YR'S ACTIVE

haha, at least you can say by chesty's standards you are a REAL Marine!! Semper Fi brother.

*sigh*...

at least I found your problem.

It'd be nice if you could have found your brains instead...oh wait a minute...you're sitting on them because your head is up your azz...!! If you had any honor at all, you'd stop...but I do remember who I'm talking to and there's no honor in anything you're doing or saying...too bad you don't realize it...the real victims are the people who believe your BS..!! Go back to Podunk or where ever it is your from...inbred swine...

Thread Information