Where can I get "Real" Marine corps Digital Cammies?
Create Post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Where can I get "Real" Marine corps Digital Cammies?

I have searched everywhere I can think of on the net, Sgt Grit etc. etc., and can not find real cammies with the embedded EGA. Anybody out there who can help me? Would like to have a set just for their embedded EGA. That is what makes them unique. I have met civilians who were wearing them and said they got them from family that are in the Corps. I thought it kind of an insult to have some civilian sh*tbird wearing a uniform they didn't earn.

well eather a PX or the online uniform store. Im sure given the money someone here can order it for ya.

That **** is expensive as hell. 70 for a ****ing blouse?

That is a crazy price.

Quote Originally Posted by zx6rdr
    Checked it out. Holly sh*t! $160 for a set of Digital Cammies!!?? Are they insane!? I was thinking maybe somewhere like $50 a set. I guess I won't be buying those. My wife would sh*t! Then she'd kill me.

I think on base they are about 80-90 a set...

Quote Originally Posted by mcvet57103
    Checked it out. Holly sh*t! $160 for a set of Digital Cammies!!?? Are they insane!? I was thinking maybe somewhere like $50 a set. I guess I won't be buying those. My wife would sh*t! Then she'd kill me.
    Did some more shopping on the site and found used ones for $49 a blouse. Still kinda high. And charging Active Marines $90 a set on base?!? Lock and load!!

Quote Originally Posted by MUSTANG0369
    Thanks mustang It might have what I need.

Gas is high so everything is going to follow suit,lol.

Quote Originally Posted by SGT7477
    Gas is high so everything is going to follow suit,lol.
    Sad but true.

I want to say its 39$ for a blouse and 30$ for trousers at Lejeune

Lejeune has them for $70 new and like $35 used. The used ones are usually in pretty good shape.

What's sad is that gas on base is usually more expensive.

Thread Information