USMC Approved Boots
Create Post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

USMC Approved Boots

Any one have a prefered brand of USMC approved boots?

I have two pairs of Bates and am looking at buying a new of Danners. I need new boots and am just wondering if anyone recomends anything.

Sales rep and tour guide at the Danner factory told me that Marines walk out wearing his boots and dumpster the Bates and Belleville's they rode in on. Obviously a company man but confident about his product.

Danner has a factory second store. These are made from left over material and not rejects that failed final inspection. Their about 40% off but you can't order online you gotta walk in.

Damn BigAl i coulda swore i seen John Travolta shod in deco Italian leather during Urban Cowboy circa 1980????

--->Dave

Corcoran makes very good boots.

4 pairs of Danners...the best boots ever! I would very very highly recommend them! I'd sleep in them, but my girlfriend complains...

http://www.danner.com/product/id/102139.do

I have tried all the others, Whites, Bates, Corcorans...nothing was as comfortable as the Danners...

I had a pair of oakleys in Iraq similar to these http://oakley.com/pd/5167 but since you probably can't wear these stateside or deployed unlike my unit (but really who looks at your boots?) Check the net i'd have to go with some danners, they are the best official boots.

Just bought a pair of Danners for $188.

And get this.. I got my wife the same pair for $45. (She is also a Marine.) There were overstocked. A $200 pair of boots for $45. It is my lucky day.

Im still partial to Altemas. Lightweight and durable. (kind of) Bought mine right before I went to Iraq and they were trashed when I got back. Although all we did was hump hump and hump.

uh, they have the EGA stamped on them????

Yeah, they are Marine Corps approved. I kinda like 'em.

And Jackson, tell your wife she scored! Thats a great deal!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I'll spend my money on Danner boots any day. The comfort and durability is unmatched by anything else I've owned. I own three kinds of Danner's now, and used to have a fourth. Which pair, after going through four sets of soles, finally kick the bucket due to Desert Storm. Deserts are tough on any boot and this pair was elderly by that time anyway.

Are all of boots made in the USA?

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Danner's are.

Thread Information