Hello Everyone
Create Post

Thread: Hello Everyone

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Hello Everyone

Hello, and good day to everyone.

First off, I'd like to say, I'm sorry if this is in the wrong fourm, or section of this fourm. I've read the rules, a few times and I think I'm doing everything correctly.

I have a bit of a story to share. My names Joshua Mathieu. I'm 18 years old and always had a dream of joining the military. I've talked to every branch of the military and the only one that offers everything that I'm looking for would be the Marine. I've always been interested in the Marines but my Recruiter Sarget Y really sold me on it. I'm NOT looking for a sign on bonus. I'm looking for the hardest push of my life. I'm looking for the honor and commitment. I want to be apart of something, that's so much more then me.

I had all my paper's signed back in October. A few days before going up to MEPS, I got into a very bad car crash. I was in a coma, and on life support for about two weeks. I had massive burns on the right side of my body and 3 seperate brain injuries. My burns are healed up and just some very interesting looking scars. It's simply my brain now were waiting on.

May 20th, I have my final testing on my head to see if I'll be cleared for the Marine's once again. Assuming my doc, gives me the go-ahead and then the Marine doc's give me the go a head, then, I'll be back on my way. I'm very scared that I won't be cleared honestly. I know the Marine's will first deny me, then send my info on to other doc's. I know this because of other medical problems, I got a waiver on.

I am, praying I once again get this opportunity. I wish with all my heart to be apart of something that will forever change my life. I wish to do my part to protect this great country of our's. I want to protect all my loved one's and just do my part.

I guess I didnt' have a question. More of, I wanted to share my story with all of the amazing men and women on this fourm. Thank you for hearing my out. It's just a waiting game right now.

Thank you again, you all are amazing people.

Fill out your profile.

Hopefully everything will work out for you. It's great to see commited people. Most in your situation would drop the Military right after the crash. Let us know what your future holds once it gets settled. Good luck.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Hope you make it,son. But remember, if you don't, you can still live a life of Honor Courage, and Commitment. The choice is yours on that one. Good Luck.

Credits
    Savings
    DGardner- Done. Thank you.

VIKDEM1ZE- I thank you very much for the support.

sparkie- Yea, this I do know, but I'd love nothing more then to do my part, to help out ya know?

Thanks everyone.

Good luck JMathieu!

Your story touches me man.

I'm here if you ever need support man!

GOOD luck. You can do it. Keep trying, no surrender.

I/M me if you want to talk sometime: Internet Seyko

Credits
    Savings
    Seoke- Thank you for the support.

Seyborg- Also, thank you for the support. Giving up? Ha, no way man, no way. I can't and won't give up. I'll keep growing stronger and hope they give me the go-ahead. Thank you.

Good luck man. With your dedication I think you'll do well wherever you end up. For your sake, and for the Corps, I hope they let you in.

Credits
    Savings
    Bullpup - Thank you, that means alot.

To Everyone; Thank you again for all the support. It does mean alot. I'll do my best to get in. I look up and inspire to be like you all, and even the POOL-ee's, I respect you all so very much.

Thank you.

Thread Information