0311 - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 0311

also, 500 yards seems a long ways for shooting a weapon with only an Iron site, is it easier then it seems or is it really that hard?

Thank you for your replys they have helped me alot. If you have any further comments i wouldnt mind hearing them.

Thank you for your time and service

0341 Mortar Man Infantry pog join if your lazy and just want to droop mortors on people from miles away from the ****.

yeah this kid has to be joking

Quote Originally Posted by wannabeusmc2
    also, 500 yards seems a long ways for shooting a weapon with only an Iron site, is it easier then it seems or is it really that hard?
    Not hard if he's standing still.

Quote Originally Posted by rvillac2
    Not hard if he's standing still.
    Sorry for not making myself as clear as i should have been. I was talking about the Rifle Range Quals.

Marine Free Member darkgreen0311's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Images

Darkgreen 0311

Yeah, it's far but you'll be fine they have good range instructors.

SEMPER FI 4 LIFE
    YOURS IS NOT TO QUESTION WHY BUT TO DO OR DIE!!!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    O311-(USMC RIFLEMAN) -FMF.PAC/FMF.ATL/68-72 GUNG HO BADAZZEZ

Mortarmen are not POGs. They are grunts. I dont think hes kidding I just think this young Marine has lost his f*cking mind and has no idea what hes talking about. Maybe this young Marine should adjust fire on his comment. Maybe this young Marine needs to understand that calling a 41 a POG and that theyre lazy is grounds for a beating in the fleet.

Jordan B,

I can smell the cash sales on your digital cammies all the way from Jersey.

Tell me a story about when your SDI laughed into his cover.

Boot.

I was a 0311 in Nam in69-70. I served with just about every kind of Marine with a different ''mos'' and i THANKED GOD we had thier support.

SEMPER FI
    MOTOWN,3RD BN,26TH, LIMA CO.

I cant wait to enlist. but is it hard to get the MOS 0311? i was reading some thing on here where a guy wasnt sure if he could get it at MCRD and his friend didnt get it and was moved to 0351 or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by wannabeusmc2
    I cant wait to enlist. but is it hard to get the MOS 0311? i was reading some thing on here where a guy wasnt sure if he could get it at MCRD and his friend didnt get it and was moved to 0351 or something like that.
    No, it's not. But it all depends on your SOI.

Some boot drops from SOI are all 0311's because that's what in need right now. When I went through we got to choose, and pretty much everyone got their first choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam1988
    No, it's not. But it all depends on your SOI.

Some boot drops from SOI are all 0311's because that's what in need right now. When I went through we got to choose, and pretty much everyone got their first choice.
    O ok, thanks for the advice. If i join the DEP and set my MOS is it more likley to get it? or does it all come to if they need 0311s?

Thread Information