DI's coming tomorow to RSS - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    haha same here. I didnt even get to see what he looked like until after it was over, I was a little nervouse to look at him. But he was nice guy, didnt sugar coat anything to the parents afterwards either. I was still a little timid to look him straight in the eye aftwards when I shook his hand.

Quote Originally Posted by shpdt080701
    Hello? Was it the DI SSGT Coffee I was with? Also note please, if it's a Drill Instructor you are referring to, include 'Drill Instructor' when saying or typing their name.

Dan
    no, Ssgt Coffee is a recruiter

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty Puffs
    haha same here. I didnt even get to see what he looked like until after it was over, I was a little nervouse to look at him. But he was nice guy, didnt sugar coat anything to the parents afterwards either. I was still a little timid to look him straight in the eye aftwards when I shook his hand.
    who are you? i'm sure I probably saw you.

Damn.

Sorry then.

Dan

Quote Originally Posted by McSweeney
    who are you? i'm sure I probably saw you.
    Same state, different recruiting district. You guys had a different family night then us. But Christian Taylors the name, nice to meet yuh.

When the DIs came to my family day i was shakein and couldnt stop! i actually got singled out by this really short DI he was probably 5'4" and iam 6'3" lol it was terrible all of the recruiters were laughing at me!

There were almost 500 people at our RSS competitions. I know I'm going to get in trouble at boot camp simply because I laugh at everything. After the DI had all 500 of us in 4 rows getting on our face and on our feet while one recruit waved at all of us (DI made him come out and wave because he was wearing sunglasses, and then didn't say Aye Sir when the DI told him to run and come back). I was laughing so hard after it was done, because although they do things to physically challenge you, it's funny how one person can cause 500 people a little bit of physical discomfort. Besides, the sight of 499 people yelling "Hi, Recruit _________" as he's waving at you is pretty funny.

Anyone remember this at the Ft. Lauderdale RSS a few days ago?

Quote Originally Posted by McSweeney
    I was "THAT GUY" that smirked.

i instantly heard "OH ITS FUNNY NOW?"

i was like "OH ****"

but yeah man, i cant wait to go to boot camp!
    I think I might remember that. Were you in the first group to go up or the second?

Quote Originally Posted by SamJohnston
    I think I might remember that. Were you in the first group to go up or the second?
    first group. ihad kind of a retarded mo hawk (it grew back in). had a black sweater. but i took it off so i didnt get in trouble.

Thread Information