DI's coming tomorow to RSS
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

DI's coming tomorow to RSS

should be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by McSweeney
    should be fun.
    It's great. We had one come in month before last and he made some long-haired guy poolee who was supposedly some bad arse kickboxer bawl his eyes out.

We were supposed to get 4 Drill Instructors for four days that were supposed to come to the "Family Night" that we had yesterday, but the MSGT recived a call the day before and was informed that we would only get 2 Drill Instructors for two days and the arrived today, not yesterday as planned. Which sucked.

should be fun.
    What's you're RSS? I just got back from family night and it was probably the greatest experience of my life.

Quote Originally Posted by SamJohnston
    What's you're RSS? I just got back from family night and it was probably the greatest experience of my life.

plymouth.

where you there?!

i was with staff sergeant coffee, staff sergeant wells, staff sergeant ackles and sergeant preston

ya we had ours last night. It was the best piece of motivation ive gotten while in the DEP.

plymouth.

where you there?!

i was with staff sergeant coffee, staff sergeant wells, staff sergeant ackles and sergeant preston
    Yeah I was there, I'm from RSS Brockton. That Drill Instructor was freakin' INSANE. Makes me wanna got to boot camp right now.

Great To See Boy's ,soon TO BE "MARINES",from Mass,good Luck On Your Future In The Corp ??

SSGT Coffee??? Red hair and short? HOLY SH*T. He was my drill instructor. His last platoon graduated apr. 4th!

Dan

We had 1 drill instructor at Family Day, ITd our SNCOIC to demonstrate what goes on to the parents, but not any of us. SSgt Baio, SDI of 2nd Rtbn Fox co.

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by SamJohnston
    Yeah I was there, I'm from RSS Brockton. That Drill Instructor was freakin' INSANE. Makes me wanna got to boot camp right now.
    I was "THAT GUY" that smirked.

i instantly heard "OH ITS FUNNY NOW?"

i was like "OH ****"

but yeah man, i cant wait to go to boot camp!

Hello? Was it the DI SSGT Coffee I was with? Also note please, if it's a Drill Instructor you are referring to, include 'Drill Instructor' when saying or typing their name.

Dan

I'm going to family night this Wednesday. Super nevous, super excited.

Quote Originally Posted by crazymjb
    We had 1 drill instructor at Family Day, ITd our SNCOIC to demonstrate what goes on to the parents, but not any of us. SSgt Baio, SDI of 2nd Rtbn Fox co.

Mike
    Thats exactly the same guy we had come to our Family Night. But he didnt just do a demonstration, he thrashed about 30 of us for a good half hour right in front of the parents and family members. One kid even got up and left because he couldnt handle it. I went right up Ssgt Baio after it and shook his hand. He 100% instilled the mentality into me that this is really what I want to do. His larger then life appearance, personality, and just the way he carried himself is one of the many reasons I want to become a Marine, I want to be just like him.

Our family day was in a resteraunt so there wasnt enough room to thrash all of us, and everyone had been eating, so they couldn't have us puking everywhere.

I told my parents when I shook the SSgts hand that this would be the last time in a long time I am going to be shaking a drill instructors hand. The SSgt definitely had a presence. When I first got the function an hour early he was in civis with two other Marines, and I could sense that he was the DI.

Mike

Thread Information