Cpl Laurean Arrested in Mexico!
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation Cpl Laurean Arrested in Mexico!

Quote Originally Posted by testforecho2112

YEAH!!! BRING HIM BACK ALIVE!!!

Well, the only shame is that he was caught in Mexico...no death penalty for him, which IF he's guilty, he deserves!

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Oh geez US laws and jurisdictions is Soooo complicated. It depends on what we 'promised' MX District Attorney. I'm sure that the reciever of his extradition will yeild to the harsher authority and law.

Mexico wont extradite anyone caught in their country with out a US Attorney's promise of No Dealth Penalty...what a crock. I say fine, Send him to Pelican Bay for life and let some of the AB boy's make him their toy. THAT would be justice.

The promise not to pursue the death penality only applied to the murder of the pregnant Marine. After he is tried and senteanced to life in prison, the Marine Corps should get custody of him and try him for dersertion in time of war, and shoot the son of a Bi.ch. Just drag him out and pull the trigger. I'll buy the bullet. ACE.

Nice loophole John, you should take the Bar!

My thanks for the kind words, but I'd best get the posting down right first.

Here's a pic of the scrotebag. Use this to cover your urinal cake, or some other appropriate venue.

I'd like to see him pulled apart by humvees after being boiled in oil, but I'm sorta liberal in that regard.

In reality, a far better punishment would be spending life in a Mexican jail with some child molester as a cellmate. They are far less concerned with prisoner 'rights' than we are.

NC already threw out the death penalty if Mexico agreed to extradite him. Guess he should be back in town in a week or two.

Newbie here. Just because there in the no death penalty extradition charge doesn't mean some former Marine in prison won't beat him senseless with a mop handle just like Jeffrey Dahmer.

Gentlemen just because the state says ok no death penalty the UCMJ does not have to comply with that so let the state say ok no death penalty and turn his sorry arse over to the Marine Corps and let the UCMJ kill him right here in Leavenworth Stockade..

A (choke) Marine killing a Marine definately makes it a military crime to be punished in a military court but at least can they put him in with Bubba til it all get's squared away. I mean isn't Bubba still looking for a new wife?

All I gotta say is that its about time.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnEaceHunt
    I'll buy the bullet. ACE.
    I'll pull the trigger

Thread Information