Promotion
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Promotion

Promotion

How many kills does it take to get to Sargeant in RL, Because I was playing some COD 4 and its taking quite a while to get to that rank.

Quote Originally Posted by rambHOE
    How many kills does it take to get to Sargeant in RL, Because I was playing some COD 4 and its taking quite a while to get to that rank.

HAHAHAHAHHAHA, ohhhhh little buddy, you've got a lot to learn.
    Fortunately (or unfortunately, depending on how you look at it ) rank isnt awarded for all the people you kill. Remember, not all of the Marine Corps is made up of people on the front lines! We get promoted by a points system, based on your PFT score, rifle range score, time in service, etc.

This really made me chuckle though.

PS: Im a 5 Star General in COD4

JIHADIKILLR0311

I'll be on later this evening if anybody would like to play.

This is probably the funniest post I've come across on this forum to date, however.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny Destroyer
    PS: Im a 5 Star General in COD4
    CPL: I like how you through that little tidbit in there...

Quote Originally Posted by DGardner
    CPL: I like how you through that little tidbit in there...
    Gotta let'em know who's boss!

LOL BEST QUESTION EVER! LOL

Also , you may want to ask Chilli. Everyone knows that black ops kills get you a higher score than regular field kills that are confirmed.

LoL was that a serious post....If you get Sgt. under or around 4 years then you are on a good track.

PS. COD4 Kicks ass and screw prestige mode stay a 5 star

Yah im ub3r 1337 in COD4. Just kidding though, my brother plays more than me. Rambo, did you maybe get confused thinking this was a fourm for the game?

I'm thinking this was just posted for ****s and giggles, I doubt it was serious

Quote Originally Posted by NeedSomePT
    I'm thinking this was just posted for ****s and giggles, I doubt it was serious
    You never know.....

Quote Originally Posted by rambHOE
    I'm just one "stone cold complete idiot" away from making Staff Sergeant. Give me your coordinates.

Hahahaha I got a good smile out of this...I'm mad though because I just prestiged and yeah...not a good idea. Add me if you like "fox1371." I'll still kill all of you hahaha.

Agreed, Prestige is the dumbest move ever. Should've kept my 5 stars.

something tells me you will be the guy who arrives at MCRD and asks the welcoming Marine, "Why are you so angry?"

- USMC FeMzZ 0300..haha add me

I've been out of Xbox Live for a couple months now. I need to buy some this week. I miss the game!

Thread Information