Birthday on Black Friday
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Birthday on Black Friday

So yeah i just found out that my 18th birthday is during bootcamp. Will any of the DI's know that it is my birthday and if they do do i get some kind of "birthday pt present"? lol

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    The DIs are usually to busy to worry about whos birthday it may, or may not, be. So if they don't say happy birthday to you, just go up to them and say "hey Sarge, this is my birthday". I am sure they will find a fitting present for ya!

Dave

lmfao

Yeah buddy if your not getting enough attention step forward and sound off. Let us know what happens.

Let them know it is your birthday I bet you will all have cake and ice cream.

The DIs have more important things to do than worry about than it being some slimey recruit's birthday. But if you really want to feel special go ahead and tell your DIs it is your birthday.

Hahaha, good **** there Gunnery Sergeant, recruits don't even rate 12-point font.

lol i think im just gonna keep my mouth shut

Just go up to them and demand that you recieve special attention. God damnit it's your birthday and you're the only important one. They'll understand and treat you like a prince.

You get to go to Chuck-E-Cheese that day and play grab ass witht the rat.

Your kill hat will take you to Olive Garden.

ya there'll deff be a garden involved....dunno bout the olives part....lol

Quote Originally Posted by outlaw3179
    You get to go to Chuck-E-Cheese that day and play grab ass witht the rat.
    Where Marines get their hilarious witty sense of humor I haven't yet figured it out, but that's funny as ****, makes me laugh like hell whenever I read it.

I've heard bad stories about peoples birthdays falling during bootcamp. I just scheduled my ship date a couple weeks after haha.

Quote Originally Posted by BadJustice
    I've heard bad stories about peoples birthdays falling during bootcamp. I just scheduled my ship date a couple weeks after haha.
    How can a boot camp birthday party be bad?

Thread Information