What is issued at boot camp ?
Create Post

What is issued at boot camp ?

Afternoon Marines,
    My name is Jered Anderson and im 20 years old and dep'd in on the 8th of Jan. and leave June 22 for PI. My question is what all exactly is issued i know uniforms and hygiene things. Im just curious now because ive actually heard we have desert's issued when we arrive and i remember if im right forgive me if im wrong that you didnt get those until middle of 2nd phase. Also what about the dog tag, i hear that they are not issued until 3-5 days before graduation. Im sorry for all the proabally basic and already answered questions but ive been curious for some time now and havent got around to ask my recruiter and one more thing ive heard that the under shirts for our cammies are in under armour material, maybe not in boot camp but after possibly. Id appreciate any information or answers on what is exactly issued and how i guess our journey begins. Again i thank you all and for your time. I respect you all for taking your time out as i cannot wait to start my journey as im finishing my 4th semester in college. Thank you again

This is horrible grammar for a sophomore in college. Is that barber college?
    Read the rules in the Poolee Forum.

Disregard my thread, i appologize as im not the best in grammar and just a technical school. THIS

I appologize, i am not that great with grammar and it is just a technical school. You can delete this thread.

Thread Information