Bayonet fight in Iraqi invasion? - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    http://www.defenselink.mil/home/face...20060804a.html

Mitchell quickly drew his combat knife and lunged forward, driving the weapon into the insurgent, eliminating the threat for good before turning his attention back to Kasal and Nicoll
    Thats about all I can come up with.

kill.

s/f

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Talking Jodys My Name Banging You're Girl Is My Game

ONE GREAT BENEFIT OF BEING AT HOME IS GETTING MY DIPSTICK WET,24/7;CAUSE MY REAL MOS IS 0069~AKA.JODY(LMFAO)

have you seen those new issued bayonets? they are awesome,wish i had one.i have 2 k-bars,keep one in the car,the other is my 75th Anniv.PH MODEL

The new bayonets are pretty damn nice, a huge improvement

Could be a stars war battle,lmfao.

Quote Originally Posted by david529
    The new bayonets are pretty damn nice, a huge improvement
    I have the M-7 for my AR-15 is the new Marine Corps bayonet a OKC3S which looks like a nice one?

i found the okc3s for $115.00 at uscav.what a price,i think.will have to get one,although im not a collector,this is a Marine knife!!

Quote Originally Posted by capmarine
    i found the okc3s for $115.00 at uscav.what a price,i think.will have to get one,although im not a collector,this is a Marine knife!!
    DPMS Panther Arms has them they are 150 dollars with scabbard.

i had an ar-15a3 for a few years with the sheriff office.got out of LE and sold it,what a dumb move on my part.still have my glock 31 though.

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    I grew up with my daddy letting me use an old .303, plenty enough for a deer. No bayonet though.

Quote Originally Posted by yellowwing
    I grew up with my daddy letting me use an old .303, plenty enough for a deer. No bayonet though.
    The British .303 lots of power but you had to have the yards set correct to be accurate, I'll take my 7mm Remington Magnum.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    FIX A BAYONET ON THAT 7MM.REM.MAG.-SGT.(LOL)I ALSO SHOOT A 7MM.REM MAG.I'M STARTING TOO EYEBALL A RIFLE MADE BY THE GUY WHO MADE MY .45ACP.ED BROWN.THE MARINE SNIPER BOLT ACTION IN 7MM.ULTRA.CHECK IT OUT YOU MAY ENJOY?SHOOT STRAIGHT-SEMPER FI

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    OH CAPMARINE,I CHECKED OUT THAT NEW BAYONET;YOU ARE RIGHT ON THE $.THAT PIECE OF COLD STEEL IS TIGHT;GOTTA HAVE 1 FOR MY AR-15.SEMPER~FI~THAT!!!OOHRAH

Quote Originally Posted by FISTFU68
    FIX A BAYONET ON THAT 7MM.REM.MAG.-SGT.(LOL)I ALSO SHOOT A 7MM.REM MAG.I'M STARTING TOO EYEBALL A RIFLE MADE BY THE GUY WHO MADE MY .45ACP.ED BROWN.THE MARINE SNIPER BOLT ACTION IN 7MM.ULTRA.CHECK IT OUT YOU MAY ENJOY?SHOOT STRAIGHT-SEMPER FI
    I love that 7MM just a perfect flat shooting rifle, bayonet that would open up some eyes,lmfao, I did check out the 7MM Ultra Mag but 50 dollars a box of shells they have to be frickin crazy, let's burn some ammo. Semper FI.

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Question: how difficult it is to reload your own. It seems like something you absolutely have to get right the first time.

Thread Information