Bootcamp? - Page 4
Create Post
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Bootcamp?

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by dmaclurg
    Then what is it? I've had a few marines come back and say no one got a boner in the entire platoon. Is it the stress?
    You will be too damn tired at the end of the day to get a "boner" or, for the most part, even think about it! This isn't summer camp!

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    I've had a few marines come back and say no one got a boner in the entire platoon.
    Now out of these few Marines did they go around and do a pecker check to see whose equipment was working or not?

If the answer is yes choose new friends.....

The answer is behind door # 3 because these young Marines don't know.

Allot of rumors about boot camp will surface and sea stories will fly rampant...but unless these young studs can speak for ALL of PI and San Diego MCRD's I would wait until you went to boot camp and see if your friends were correct.....but I wouldn't get up in the morning and ask anyone.

No wood at Bootcamp...HA!!! I dreamed about my wife every night, and you better believe it showed.

When you poolees get that high voice you know something happened,lmfao.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Blooper
    Now out of these few Marines did they go around and do a pecker check to see whose equipment was working or not?
    That's the same thing I was wondering. I always thought it was so stupid when guys say "No one got a boner". I always ask "Were you taking surveys or something?"

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotGirl422
    That's the same thing I was wondering. I always thought it was so stupid when guys say "No one got a boner". I always ask "Were you taking surveys or something?"
    And if you did you couldn't use it anyway just a waste of training, oh sir I have a tent in my pants, ya right,lmfao.

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotGirl422
    Ever cross your mind that male Marines actually talk about weird **** like that amoungst themselves?

I was just at SD from Jan 8-Feb-8 (2008).

For shots, two sets of two corpsmen(one on each side) stick you. Then you walk to the back andget the butt shot/peanut butter/toothpaste shot.

Everyone gets it, UNLESS you are allergic, then you drink that ****ty tasting stuff.

It's just harder to get a boner. You don't really have time until Taps to think about anything like that, and for me, I was out like a frickin light when my head hit the pillow. Stress and culture shock contribute. Morning wood once or twice.

Dan

Quote Originally Posted by shpdt080701
    I was just at SD from Jan 8-Feb-8 (2008).

For shots, two sets of two corpsmen(one on each side) stick you. Then you walk to the back andget the butt shot/peanut butter/toothpaste shot.

Everyone gets it, UNLESS you are allergic, then you drink that ****ty tasting stuff.

It's just harder to get a boner. You don't really have time until Taps to think about anything like that, and for me, I was out like a frickin light when my head hit the pillow. Stress and culture shock contribute. Morning wood once or twice.

Dan
    Why are you not a Marine.

Jan 8 to Feb 8 2008.

Got sent home. I went to medical for a follow up(recurrent pneumonia 3rd time) and mentioned I had a nasty headache and got sent home for 'migraines'.

Going back in 5 months though.

Dan

Let's get it done next time. Keep your ass out of medical unless you're about to die!

Yeah they kept telling me we don't go home unless our arm was falling off so I didn't think I would get sent home.

I will not be going to medical again!

Dan

Thread Information