Semper Fi poolees, i'm going to Afghanistan this weekend
Create Post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Semper Fi poolees, i'm going to Afghanistan this weekend

I posted this in the Marines forum, but I want to post this here for the poolees as well.

We were all just told that our deployment date was pushed up and we're deploying to Afghanistan this weekend, I can't post the exact day or time but it's this weekend and a hell of a lot sooner than expected. This is going to be my last post on here for a while, we're going to have no internet access or anything in Afghanistan especially with where we'll be and what we'll be doing. I don't even know what to say right now other than I had a great time here, made a lot of great friends, and in 8 months i'll be back.

Time to add another chapter to the history of the Marine Corps. This is what I joined to do.

Stay motivated.

Semper Fi

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Good Luck, and stay safe, I remember when you were a poolee and I was signed on as MesaRat. Good luck and you got ur wish.

Jesse

We pray for success in your mission, wisdom for your leaders, and courage for all of you. We also pray that everyone of those taliban b*stards get sent straight to he((. You can PM me the address when you know it, Ill send you stufrf periodically.

Good luck and stay safe. Hopefully I will be joining you in the near future.

Hey I might see you there. I got my name on the list to get over to the fight friday afternoon. I'm pretty excited about going, really looking forward to it =)

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    OORAH!!! John!!!! Godspeed brother stay safe and close to your NCO's.

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Accord
    I posted this in the Marines forum, but I want to post this here for the poolees as well.

We were all just told that our deployment date was pushed up and we're deploying to Afghanistan this weekend, I can't post the exact day or time but it's this weekend and a hell of a lot sooner than expected. This is going to be my last post on here for a while, we're going to have no internet access or anything in Afghanistan especially with where we'll be and what we'll be doing. I don't even know what to say right now other than I had a great time here, made a lot of great friends, and in 8 months i'll be back.

Time to add another chapter to the history of the Marine Corps. This is what I joined to do.

Stay motivated.

Semper Fi
    Kick ass and take names Marine, Semper FI and GOD Bless.

I wish you the best of luck, man, the best of luck. Stay safe and kick some a while you're there!

Best of luck to you and all Marines with you (and everywhere for that matter). Get some for us poolees and Americans.

Mike

Be safe and get the job done! We'll see you back here a few months from now! Semper Fi.

You are an inspiration to everybody, I'll miss your posts so much. Good luck and stay safe. You're in my prayers man.

Quote Originally Posted by Accord

Stay motivated.

Semper Fi
    Well my younge brother, stay safe and stay alert. It's time to open up that can you've been savin...

THAT CAN O' WHOOP ASS!! GET SOME FOR ALL OF US!!

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    This is what we do. This is where Never Quit comes into play.

I haven't been a member of the site for that long but in the time that I've been on I have enjoyed reading your post because you are very knowligable. May God Bless you and every other Marine that is fighting for this great country. You will be in my prayers. GOD BLESS!!!

All I can say is, stay safe, good luck, accomplish the mission, never quit. Nothing that hasnt been said before but it's always good to hear it again

Thread Information