Puppy over the cliff - Page 2
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mustang, what are you saying our wars werent nothing?? You try fighting a enemy that you very rarely seen, boobie traps all thru the jungles and fighting with equip that was used back in the Korean war and WWII eating C rats that where made in 1944. Did we have bullet proof vest? hell no we didnt did we have armored vehicles hell no we didnt. did we have encoming on our base camps dang near every night hell yes we did. This war in iraq is nothing different then what we went thru but one thing we old salts had was morals and we had NCOs that would burn your arse for some of this crap thats going on. You Talk PTSD I have PTSD and i know several others that have it also and i know for a fact I would not kill something that was not a threat to me.. and i know for a fact the brothers i know wouldnt either..

Quote Originally Posted by SlingerDun
    On the 1 + million acre_____Ranch in SE Oregon. I watched as the Cowboss gathered some 18 pups. Penned up in a hogwire corral he asked the Buckaroos which ones were keepers. These were not quite domestic animals nor were their dams and sires, they were selected fed and hired on for work. Rarely if ever felt a human hand or encouraging words and never went indoors. You had to drag them with a string if for some reason you wanted them inside but you didn't, they were nasty. About the same as 3rd world vermin infested curs without vaccinations, except these animals work, hard. City'its have a hard time and get their feelers hurt with this breed because they don't understand why these dogs young and old keep their distance and look suspicious when they hear the aaaaaaaawwwwww good boy baby talk, scat

5 were chosen to live and work, the remaining whelps were were shot with a .270

Dodging rounds in a pen is no more humane than being launched into an arroyo grande. None of the men enjoyed the massacre but nobody wanted to foot the feed bill and nobody ran shootin flames to the newspaper screaming for "justice". A few years before my time ranchers had rabbit killings by the thousands and yes they sometimes had a party afterwards. coyote pups? oh lord! if Bea Arthur only knew.

--->Dave
    Dave for President.

i Love animals and have pets but this here is nothing new the dogs were target practice in fallajuah from 04-05 when i was there not by me though

Quote Originally Posted by hrscowboy
    Mustang, what are you saying our wars werent nothing?? You try fighting a enemy that you very rarely seen, boobie traps all thru the jungles and fighting with equip that was used back in the Korean war and WWII eating C rats that where made in 1944. Did we have bullet proof vest? hell no we didnt did we have armored vehicles hell no we didnt. did we have encoming on our base camps dang near every night hell yes we did. This war in iraq is nothing different then what we went thru but one thing we old salts had was morals and we had NCOs that would burn your arse for some of this crap thats going on. You Talk PTSD I have PTSD and i know several others that have it also and i know for a fact I would not kill something that was not a threat to me.. and i know for a fact the brothers i know wouldnt either..
    Hrscowboy,
    No, no, no, not at all! What I said was "We, the younger generation, know nothing about the pain endured in Korea, Viet Nam, or even the first Gulf War, but you also haven't walked in his/her boots and fought in this war."

Which means exactly that. You all went through some pretty serious shat, in a different war, in a different era, on a different battle ground. Stuff I can't even begin to imagine.
    Just as you were so quick to defend your experiences and anyone doubting what you went through, I am trying to do the same. Think about how you would feel if some one started causing a big stink becuase they found out that during a patrol you had shot a Vietnamese dog. Regradless of what the circumstances were.
    I have nothing but respect for all my fellow Vets of other wars. The way Viet Nam vets were treated upon their return was shameful. Just remember that they are all different. Our Marines are experiencing this every day as well (Code Pink, etc)
    We are all on the same team, that was all I was trying to say.

Hrscowboy, as an aside...
    I did mention in another post, in a different thread that he does deserve punishment if indeed found guilty. NJP, office hours, whatever the commander sees fit pending the outcome of the investigation.
    Innocent until proven guilty.

http://www.bangedup.com/post.php?media=11889

Not a work friendly site...or a wife friendly site!

You see now I'm really ****ed. The news didn't show the whole clip...I had originally thought maybe he didn't throw it for real...now I can see the azzhole really did.....what a fag.

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 95Mustang03
    Hrscowboy, as an aside...
    I did mention in another post, in a different thread that he does deserve punishment if indeed found guilty. NJP, office hours, whatever the commander sees fit pending the outcome of the investigation.
    Innocent until proven guilty.
    Lets see how the investigation goes and what CMC and the JAGs do about it.

CLOSED

Thread Information