USMC tattoo photo gallery - Page 5
Create Post
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    thats looks good how much was it$$$

Ended up getting my EGA tat this weekend, it came out really ****ing good. I'll post pics of it this week sometime when I get a chance.

We were on the nazi eagle deal so I posted some pics of the nazi eagle, guess photobucket didn't like it....

Quote Originally Posted by jetdoc
    John, do you mean like these?

just got both of these done sunday night on 20080504

USMC

EGA

Quote Originally Posted by immaproshooter View Post
    just got both of these done sunday night on 20080504
    Sorry to say, brother, but that looks like jailhouse ink.

All these tattoos are great. If there are any poolees looking at getting a tatto, please wait as the Marine Corps has STRICT policy on tattoos.

brian21johansen
    Guest Free Member

Eagle Globe and Anchor

I got this one about 5 months ago on my left shoulder. I wish I had gotten it bigger but I plan on adding some writing underneath it to make it cover up more of my shoulder/arm. Also I'm gonna get it touched up as some of the lines aren't as dark as they should be. Any suggestions for writing underneath it would be great.

Death before Dishonor.

brian21johansen
    Guest Free Member
    "Death Before Dishonor"

Sounds like a good idea Sgt., just don't know if it would look good on my arm cause there isn't too much room underneath the tat and it might look weird if I get some of the phrase above it and some under (just because the tattoo sits pretty high on my shoulder already)

I'll think about it though..."Death Before Dishonor"-I like that idea though thanks

Credits
    Savings
    How ' bout SEMPER FI?

brian21johansen
    Guest Free Member
    Yea Sgt. it's a toss up between "Semper Fidelis" "USMC" and "Death Before Dishonor".

I think I'm gonna have to go with "Semper Fidelis" though....if the tattoo was lower I'd get "Death Before Dishonor" going around it but it's too late for that now, here's a picture from further away:

Figured I'd throw this one out here since I just got it done...

On my upper left arm.

I think the best moto tattoo that i have ever seen, was probably a DI at San Diego, although i'm not sure who he was. He had the Code of Conduct written down his entire arm. I'm thinking about getting some more ink when i get back from Iraq, hopefully by then the tattoo policy will be amended a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by CPL Nelly View Post
    That is sick!!! And it's actually original!

Thread Information