Marine Corp Relationships - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    WELL!!!!
    Seeing as we do not have female Royal Marines it would be not quite the done thing to be seen, swapping spit, holding hands and going for walks in the moonlight with another Marine, but hey, whatever lights your fire.

In any event, why would you want to date someone who has, on paper and by qualifying as a Marine has attitude and outlook on life as you do.

And one more thing, it's nice to have a date that turns up late so we can maintain our superiority complex.

Per Mare Per Terram

Quote Originally Posted by hydraulic
    WELL!!!!
    Seeing as we do not have female Royal Marines it would be not quite the done thing to be seen, swapping spit, holding hands and going for walks in the moonlight with another Marine, but hey, whatever lights your fire.

In any event, why would you want to date someone who has, on paper and by qualifying as a Marine has attitude and outlook on life as you do.
    I hope to be a Marine, but I plan to marry my Army Cpl We can all get along, can't we?

Ma'am I have plenty of friends that are Army, Navy and Air Force. My own daughter is marrying a dog but that is up to her. But there is Alot of brotherhood pride you will just have to get used to it. Good luck on your future

Quote Originally Posted by Pezzle
    I hope to be a Marine, but I plan to marry my Army Cpl We can all get along, can't we?
    Your job will be to keep him in line,lol.

Ha HA I remember when my daughter brought her dog home the first time and I had him clean my M4....he has called me sir ever since. Dogs can be trained they are just a little slow.

Quote Originally Posted by ttracker65
    Ha HA I remember when my daughter brought her dog home the first time and I had him clean my M4....he has called me sir ever since. Dogs can be trained they are just a little slow.
    That is Awesome in the Purest Form

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by SGT7477
    Your job will be to keep him in line,lol.
    LMAO

LMAO at the M4 cleaning

At least there is one dog out there that knows how to clean his weapon now.

Quote Originally Posted by ttracker65
    At least there is one dog out there that knows how to clean his weapon now.
    That is a good one can't keep myself from lmfao, OOHRAH.

My daughter got a little ****ed cause their date got cut pretty short cause her dog had trouble getting the handguards off but like I told her she picked him it is not my fault he is a little slow.

Nothing wrong with being hard Corp. our SDI had zero respect for the army he said they look like a bunch of Christmas trees and hell they even give out medals for who can **** the best everytime I see a soldier I just have to laugh myself there are some memories that always stay with you,lol.

I agree but I have to admit one time following orders mind you to getting lost on the DMZ in Korea and it was AIR CAV. that showed up and sat over the top of us 'til we crossed back over the line. To those air jocky's I bought a case from my TDY chit.

That is right but it can always work the other way too.

Take the objective give it to the Army. Army gives it back to the Enemy. Take the objective give it to the Army..................some things just go round and round.

Thread Information