Dress Blues?
Create Post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dress Blues?

Dress Blues?

Where can a former Marine get dress blues? I can't find my size on e-bay. Don't know any surplus stores here. Can someone help? I realize, this may have been discussed before.
    Thanks,

Eric

You may be able to order them off of the AAFES uniform page.

Credits
    Savings
    You can also try the following link.
    http://www.marineshop.com

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Hood
    Where can a former Marine get dress blues? I can't find my size on e-bay. Don't know any surplus stores here. Can someone help? I realize, this may have been discussed before.
    Thanks,

Eric
    The best place I have found with no shipping is this naval exchange, USC Customer Service, 1-800-368-4088 but you will need your DD-214. They also handle everything for the dress greens along with the dress blues. Semper FI.

Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotGirl422
    Can former Marines use the Navy Exchange? https://www.nexnet.nexweb.org/pls/ne...?p_app_id=9021

Quote Originally Posted by catherineusmc
    Nope.
    Isn't that a crock. what happen to once a Marine always a Marine.

Quote Originally Posted by kaboom1371
    Isn't that a crock. what happen to once a Marine al
    ways a Marine.
    My wife and I stopped at Cherry Pt. last year to see if we could get on the base.The main gate said no way.

Quote Originally Posted by cball
    My wife and I stopped at Cherry Pt. last year to see if we could get on the base.The main gate said no way.
    Doesn't that stink? Even if you did get on base, you wouldn't even be able to buy gas or anything since you need an ID to buy anything on base...

Quote Originally Posted by cball
    Went to Camp LeJeune didn't have no problem getting on base the only thing they asked for was proof of insurance this was 2 years ago I also had my DD-214 with but I didn't know if that would help.

Sgt.7477,
    But you couldn't go into cash sales on Lejeune, could you?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Hood
    Sgt.7477,
    But you couldn't go into cash sales on Lejeune, could you?
    You know I never did try that but I plan on going on vacation at the end of this year and I will have to try it.

Quote Originally Posted by kaboom1371
    Isn't that a crock. what happen to once a Marine always a Marine.
    Unless you are retired, once you get your discharge certificate your are effectively a civilian.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    so you can all feel free to make fun of me, but upon becoming a Marine, are you issued dress blues and all that other good stuff?

You are issued your uniforms, but dress blues are only issued to the honor grad.

Thread Information