Things your Recruiter teaches/taught you? - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by PatriotGirl422
    Thank you, Sgt. I got them over the weekend. I was very proud!
    So how come your profile still says E-2, MARINE?????

Quote Originally Posted by bigalholmes165
    So how come your profile still says E-2, MARINE?????
    Corrected, Cpl.

Thank you, Sgt. I got them over the weekend. I was very proud!
    Congrats on your promotion!! I noticed that as well!! How long have you been in now and whats your MOS? Just trying to figure how fast you might be promoted again...

I sent you a PM, Sgt. I'd love to become a Cpl one day, but I know I still have a while to go before I can even be considered for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Jim
    Congrats on your promotion!! I noticed that as well!! How long have you been in now and whats your MOS? Just trying to figure how fast you might be promoted again...
    She's MOS 9900 Extra Motivated.

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    We got a new Gunny in the RO with another new recruiter, so last Poolee function was the first time they busted out the guide on, at least when I was there. Starting to crack down, and make us actually learn stuff like face movements, marching, all the **** you gotta yell when a DI orders you to do something, general orders all that...

"cock and drive!"

"stand tall lean back!"

"30 inches back to chest!"

Teach us when you first march, how you have to point your foot down and not just do it how you would normally.

What else....
    Other than that, they just teach us how to have filthy mouths, and how to hit on girls while your in uniform

Quote Originally Posted by BlindZeal08
    Other than that, they just teach us how to have filthy mouths, and how to hit on girls while your in uniform

A couple of the main benefits of being a poolee.. can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by BlindZeal08
    and how to hit on girls while your in uniform
    Well maybe you could lend your skills to some Marines, because some of them still haven't figured it out.

Well maybe you could lend your skills to some Marines, because some of them still haven't figured it out.
    Daang. Burn. I definitely hope I won't be one of those Marines. hahah

Quote Originally Posted by precruit
    Daang. Burn. I definitely hope I won't be one of those Marines. hahah
    Are you ready to bend and thrust?

Mine says freakin a lot, all the time a sentence starts or ends or right in the middle with freakin "So Contesso, how you freakin doing, What can I freakin do for you" lol Its funny but now I say it all the time....See ya freakin later

My recruiter taught me that if you see a Waffle House, there is a highway nearby.

And so far, that is about it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheChiefIsIn
    My recruiter taught me that if you see a Waffle House, there is a highway nearby.

Wise words. I learned this from my grandmother at a young age. She's a Waffle House waitress.

Yeah, that's right.
    My Grandma = that creepy red headed lady that takes your coffee order

Quote Originally Posted by TheChiefIsIn

It's funny that you say that, I tried to think of the waffles house around my house and all the big name ones(Ihop, Denny's and etc) are at least within a 5 mile radius of the interstate. That's really funny, Mine also told me that Arby's is a Marines best friend lol Can any other Marines agree with him?

Quote Originally Posted by contessojohn
    Mine also told me that Arby's is a Marines best friend lol Can any other Marines agree with him?
    Nope, close air support is a Marines best friend! Well placed artillery fire comes in a close second.

Thread Information